Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know you're ugly when...

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
You sneeze, and no one says, "bless you."

When people especially women are biased against you.

You know when you are ugly when you have to initiate every conversation

your own parents call you fugly

The sneezing is legit. Everytime I sneeze no one says bless you

Sparky said:
Not true. People say bless you all the time when I sneeze, yet here I am a KV

Not subhuman enough, shit just happened to me xc

incelman said:
You know when you are ugly when you have to initiate every conversation

Specially true. I've never not initiated 'anything' with a roastie. Even young ones who've yet to experience this world treat me like this.

Anonymous

I've never not initiated 'anything' with a roastie.

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

You know you are a subhuman Incel when you don't "celebrate" your Birthday anymore because you have no one to celebrate with

Good, I thought I was the only one. Every damn time I sneeze, no one says that.

BasedTruecel said:
Good, I thought I was the only one. Every damn time I sneeze, no one says that.

How about when we say, "bless you," and it goes ignored?

Anonymous said:
How about when we say, "bless you," and it goes ignored?

That's why I don't say it. It's an unnecessary awkward situation that can easily be avoided.

Could be true. I just realized how often no one says "bless you" when i sneeze. Who knows.

My mom does

and dad

t b h
b
h

uqnlJiX.gif

This is true a lot of the time. Worst case I saw, I was in high school and a popular roastie sneezed, several people in the room said "bless you." Seconds later, incel kid Charles sneezes and no one says "bless you." After a few seconds of silence after his sneeze, people in the class actually fucking laughed at this. The teacher(male, I'm sure that made all the difference) felt bad for him and finally said "bless you, Charles."

GenericChewbacca said:
This is true a lot of the time. Worst case I saw, I was in high school and a popular roastie sneezed, several people in the room said "bless you." Seconds later, incel kid Charles sneezes and no one says "bless you." After a few seconds of silence after his sneeze, people in the class actually fucking laughed at this. The teacher(male, I'm sure that made all the difference) felt bad for him and finally said "bless you, Charles."

The first and second "bless you", said only seconds apart, have two totally different meanings. The nuance of the English language is amazing.