Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You know you're ugly/Incel when..

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
You don't even get used for a free meal, aka you are too ugly so it's not worth the time and the social shame of being seen with you.

2vt2bcya75i21

yet there are "incels" here that have had gfs :feelskek:

1) Your normie friends acquaintances have already deduced that you're a virgin after you've known each other for 5 seconds.

2) Foids in public look at you with a sense of disgust or fear as if you're going to assault them.

3) You'd rather stand than sit on public transport to avoid the awkwardness of accidental physical contact with someone who thinks and knows you're subhuman, because of point number 2.

4) You upgrade to first class if possible when flying for a similar reason as point number 3.

Side note: When I was 16, I sat alone in the window seat of a 2-hour flight in economy. Two college-age Stacies came and sat next to me, obviously repulsed by my presence. Once of them asked if I was sure I was in the right seat.

5) Security at apartment buildings, gated communities, and university campuses stop and ask for your ID. Meanwhile, they'll wave Stacy through without a second thought.

6) Security and salespeople at luxury department stores keep an eye on you because you're the ugliest person in a 5-mile radius, so that means you're probably up to no good.

7) You show up to an expensive restaurant or bar and the maitre' d gives you a sad smile when you say, "Just myself".

8) Waiters, bartenders, and other individuals in the service sector give incredibly warm and attentive service to attractive individuals. They'll chat with the table of Stacies and Chads for 5 minutes, but when they finally serve you, their attitude does a 180-degree flip: cold, stern, and terse. Side note: this happens more in the U.S. than in Europe.

9) You're sitting at a public park alone and parents point at me and tell their kids to stay at least 200 yards away.

10) You're hanging out with normie friends acquaintances who aren't as ugly as you are, and people assume you're not part of their group unless you're actively talking to them.

11) Customs at every international airport asks you 200 or so random questions before you're allowed entry because you're ugly and therefore up to no good, even though you hold a passport from a first-world country. Meanwhile, Stacy and Chad gets through without incident.

12) Groups of normies/Chads/Stacies point at you and laugh in public. You get the urge to feel the impact of their bodies under the wheels of your BMW.

13) You get the urge to rope every day.

1) Your normie friends acquaintances have already deduced that you're a virgin after you've known each other for 5 seconds.

2) Foids in public look at you with a sense of disgust or fear as if you're going to assault them.

3) You'd rather stand than sit on public transport to avoid the awkwardness of accidental physical contact with someone who thinks and knows you're subhuman, because of point number 2.

4) You upgrade to first class if possible when flying for a similar reason as point number 3.

Side note: When I was 16, I sat alone in the window seat of a 2-hour flight in economy. Two college-age Stacies came and sat next to me, obviously repulsed by my presence. Once of them asked if I was sure I was in the right seat.

5) Security at apartment buildings, gated communities, and university campuses stop and ask for your ID. Meanwhile, they'll wave Stacy through without a second thought.

6) Security and salespeople at luxury department stores keep an eye on you because you're the ugliest person in a 5-mile radius, so that means you're probably up to no good.

7) You show up to an expensive restaurant or bar and the maitre' d gives you a sad smile when you say, "Just myself".

8) Waiters, bartenders, and other individuals in the service sector give incredibly warm and attentive service to attractive individuals. They'll chat with the table of Stacies and Chads for 5 minutes, but when they finally serve you, their attitude does a 180-degree flip: cold, stern, and terse. Side note: this happens more in the U.S. than in Europe.

9) You're sitting at a public park alone and parents point at me and tell their kids to stay at least 200 yards away.

10) You're hanging out with normie friends acquaintances who aren't as ugly as you are, and people assume you're not part of their group unless you're actively talking to them.

11) Customs at every international airport asks you 200 or so random questions before you're allowed entry because you're ugly and therefore up to no good, even though you hold a passport from a first-world country. Meanwhile, Stacy and Chad gets through without incident.

12) Groups of normies/Chads/Stacies point at you and laugh in public. You get the urge to feel the impact of their bodies under the wheels of your BMW.

This shit makes me go crazy even more than lack of sex or foids validation. I just want to be recognized as fucking human by just being like everyone.

Last edited:
This shit makes me go crazy even more than lack of sex or foids validation. I just want to be recognized as fucking human by just being like everyone.
Too bad, you sholdve thought about that before you decided to be born ugly

This has happened to me every time 5, 6 and 11 trigger me so much. Just let me be treated as normal I dont even want validation....:feelscry:

This happens me all the time since middle school.

You know youre incel when a foid reject you. simply as that

When I was uglier, every single time I went through an airport I would always get my hands swabbed. :incel:
Since my last surgery, no one swabs me anymore. :chad:

Lookism is real as fuck.

I feel you, man.
I've had the same experience although it was in a train

#2, #8 and #12 are extremely accurate to me.

You can’t breathe within a 50 foot radius of a female without getting #MeToo’d.

When I was uglier, every single time I went through an airport I would always get my hands swabbed. :incel:
Since my last surgery, no one swabs me anymore. :chad:

Lookism is real as fuck.
What kind of surgeries you've got?

Go for a walk. Youll exprience some bad stuff.

You can’t breathe within a 50 foot radius of a female without getting #MeToo’d.

They can get away with so much.

When you are laughed at for buying condoms