Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know you're incel when....

Blue Squirtle

Blue Squirtle

Captain
Today I was sitting waiting for class to start and the teacher asked me to help her push some boxes, and since I don't ever get to socialize I just stared at her awkwardly oblivious to the fact she was talking to me. This tends to happen a lot, I guess when you're rejected so much by society you automatically assume you're invisible to everyone.

So that's how you get out of things you don't want to do? That should come in handy...

That's a result of isolation bro ı know that feeling.just try to be not autistic

I used to do the same thing. It helped for me to ask them to repeat what they just said although I perfectly understood them giving me more time to react properly.

I know that feeling bro. Happened to me many times.

Sometimes you ask yourself if it is really happening

I’ve got something similar; I’m so used to women ignoring me and not paying attention that, on the rare occasions that they interact with me, I’m conditioned to ignore them back.

Also, a part of me feels like I’d be a cuck to do anything OTHER than to disregard them at this point, they’ve got tons of orbiters / family members / girlfriends / boyfriends & ONS to pay attention to them, why should I even be courteous?