Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You know your pathetic when you dont even have the motivation or bother to kill yaself

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Seriously im just so done with existence, what is the point of existence if you dont have a femoid in your life?

Id off myself but i dont even have the motivation to do it. just 3 more years and ill reach wizard level. JFL at me who thought they would off themselves by 25

its fucking over lads

Missed out on teenage love.
Missed out on College sex.
Missed out on life.
I’m 26, studying online, very ugly and short, didn’t have social contacts since I was 12 (yeah I went to school but no friends after 13). This hurts… I feel for you bro

I’m in the same boat tbh

Paradoxically, depression somehow can prevent someone from committing suicide.

Missed out on teenage love.
Missed out on College sex.
Missed out on life.
That's the reality, turns out you do need love and sex to move forward in life and to be mentally healthy.

I can take pills and live for a bit longer without seeking out suicide.

A lovely White foid once told me this: "Your life is miserable and pathetic". This was after I reached the point of "roping" due to chronic mental illness and lifelong denigration.

Her precious White female ego could not handle being rejected by Chads.

I once had that mentality(along with extreme devoteeism), years ago. It almost caused me to rope, which led to me being "racepilled".

Progression is painful.

Beautiful and accurate. When one has to endure years of misery and denigration because of immutable traits, "resilience" is not shocking. Even the "rope-prone" incels are more resilient than the average :bluepill: normie.

Yes, you are fully correct. When I was suffering constant harassment, I would spend my days fantasizing and "mentally maxxing" so that I would not rope. It was my "inner voice" that kept replenishing my "chi".

Yes. Those of the "higher class" love denigrating "high inhib" men like myself. I've endured several mental breakdowns because of Stacy and Chad. They mocked me for my severe anxiety, my voice, my height, my autistic behavior, my very existence. I've cried and spent years in agitation because of them.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

I wasn't aware of any other hole because I was busy near roping-point while dealing with my former oneitis.

Seriously im just so done with existence, what is the point of existence if you dont have a femoid in your life?

Id off myself but i dont even have the motivation to do it. just 3 more years and ill reach wizard level. JFL at me who thought they would off themselves by 25

its fucking over lads

I only end myself if it's blue and when it's blue they come in with da big guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back