Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You know your classmates is sleeping with your teacher

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
He is bragging about it on daily basis and showing sexting. Your whore teacher is sending nudes to him on Snapchat. What would you do about it? Would you destroy his life and how?

Last edited:
How could his life be destroyed because of that?

He is bragging about it on daily basis and showing sexting. Your whore teacher is sending nudes to him on Snapchat. What would you do about it? Would you destroy his life and how?
Report it. Fuck that skank she doesn’t deserve to be paid

i wouldn’t care tbh, but if he would rub it under my nose, i would snitch them

If she was hot I would do everything in my power to get her fired and ruin her life. If she was one of those old use-up skanks, however, idgaf and i wouldnt do anything

Also if she was one of the teachers that is nice to me I would make even further efforts to ruin her life, because when someone is nice to me i think about it constantly for a long time and it would suck

Tyrone made sexual gestures to the tall, pale, White brown-haired staff worker in the youth commune. Her name was "Jessie".

If she was hot I would do everything in my power to get her fired and ruin her life. If she was one of those old use-up skanks, however, idgaf and i wouldnt do anything
Based