Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] you know you have rotted too much...

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
When you can walk through your house with your eyes closed and be perfectly fine. My home is my castle, my domain, my territory. I have spent many years inside it and know every nook and cranny there is. I feel safe and protected from the normie scum while I reside here, I have a 3dimensional map of my home right inside my brain so I will never get lost even if there is a power outage or I am stricken with blindness

When you can walk through your house with your eyes closed and be perfectly fine. My home is my castle, my domain, my territory. I have spent many years inside it and know every nook and cranny there is. I feel safe and protected from the normie scum while I reside here, I have a 3dimensional map of my home right inside my brain so I will never get lost even if there is a power outage or I am stricken with blindness
Yeah i rotted in this apartment for 5 whole years

I have been rotting a lot recently.

My foot hurt so if I did that I’ll die

I can relate to this, I can run down the stairs without even looking and be fine because I have done it so many times.

It's over for me then. I have done my fair share of "rotting" (I prefer to call it "relaxing") but I would probably stub my toes a lot if I walked around blind. I am guessing you are a neet then. Are you on neetbux or do you live with a family member?

I can't do this yet, but i might be able to within the next few months

Dude, I once stubbed my toe so badly it almost bled to death, IT had blood all over it
Trucel trait: Your device autocorrects "it" to "IT"

It's over for me then. I have done my fair share of "rotting" (I prefer to call it "relaxing") but I would probably stub my toes a lot if I walked around blind. I am guessing you are a neet then. Are you on neetbux or do you live with a family member?
tbh i dont entirely rely on the mental map of my house, i still have to use my hands to get a feel on the walls to know exactly where i am and to avoid stubbing my foot. And yeah i am a neet on neetbuxx

I could do the same. Lived in my parents’ house my whole life.