Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know you fucked up in life when...

Habibo

Habibo

Banned
-
You are basically the only white guy at your job (except for the bosses and a couple Eastern European guys with insufficient English skills).

Do you work at an urban fast food place?

Nah, nightclub bouncer. Which is actually way better than what u said now that I think about it (except for the risk of getting stabbed/beaten but man don't care bout all that no more:feelsbadman:)

Nah, nightclub bouncer. Which is actually way better than what u said now that I think about it (except for the risk of getting stabbed/beaten but man don't care bout all that no more:feelsbadman:)
Well it must be utter ragefuel having to witness all the normies having fun and partying it up.

jbw strikes again, if you're an incel of any other race living in a western country, unironically kys

Well it must be utter ragefuel having to witness all the normies having fun and partying it up.

Yeh but having authority over them and occasionally kicking they asses kinda makes up for it. Also it makes u ascend slightly cause of status (no luck so far tho).

Also it makes u ascend slightly cause of status (no luck so far tho).
If you haven't had any luck so far, then how do you know if it makes you ascend a little bit lol

If you haven't had any luck so far, then how do you know if it makes you ascend a little bit lol
No luck as in I've never had free sex and possibly never will, I'm not gonna say anything else coz apparently that's bragging and I don't wanna get my ass banned again.
jbw strikes again, if you're an incel of any other race living in a western country, unironically kys
Lol my tyrone workmates get about 5-6 numbers per weekend.