Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know you are truly blackpilled when...

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
News of sexual assault on femoids bring a smile to your face.

I honestly couldn't give a single fuck about anyone else's suffering. Since when did they gave a shit about me when making fun and mocking me for "no reason"? So FUCK them and also screw IdiotTears' readers.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Inb4 crazycel
That's it starts, the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness...it turns good men, cruel......

DAFMFP said:
I honestly couldn't give a single fuck about anyone else's suffering. Since when did they gave a shit about me when making fun and mocking me for "no reason"? So FUCK them and also screw IdiotTears' readers.

That's it starts, the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness...it turns good men, cruel......

Incelqueers are the biggest lot of faggots on the internet.

pretty much every "sob" story on the news today that isnt cancer i have no sympathy for.

I'm even questioning white nationalist ideology right now. If female nature is so cruel to men like me, especially in the West, then why am I still giving a fuck about their existence? Maybe it's a great thing that stuff like multiculturalism is happening. Muslims will teach them the hard way.

White Nationalism is a joke. Inceldom is a result of how humanity evolved, not of "degenerate society" or whatever nonsense it is you blame everything on. People like us would've been locked up or killed in previous regimes under that banner.
In fact, White Nationalism only reduces the number of potential females to mate with on those of one particular race, making it even harder for ugly men to mate.

White Nationalism is cope, and a bad one at that. Also, if you would not have sex with a black/brown/yellow woman, you are in fact volcel.

SCP-049 said:
White Nationalism is a joke. Inceldom is a result of how humanity evolved, not of "degenerate society" or whatever nonsense it is you blame everything on. People like us would've been locked up or killed in previous regimes under that banner.
In fact, White Nationalism only reduces the number of potential females to mate with on those of one particular race, making it even harder for ugly men to mate.

White Nationalism is cope, and a bad one at that. Also, if you would not have sex with a black/brown/yellow woman, you are in fact volcel.

White nationalism is simply the belief that Western nations should remain majorly white, nothing more, nothing less. 

I agree that there are many cucked men in that movement, but honestly a right-wing regime like Nazism could be the solution for inceldom (at least in the West). I'll explain why. 

First of all, all kind of degeneracy would be banned, meaning that women will be unable to freely pick and choose which men to mate with. Birth control and abortion would be both outlawed. Premarital sex would become a very risky act as a result. The hookup culture will become a thing of the past, and all effects of the sexual revolution would be reversed. 

Hitler knew about what Jewry and feminism does to women. Under Nazism, women will weigh their options. Either marry a normal, average looking guy who will able to raise a happy family with you... OR take the risk and go fuck with Chad-like attractive men, who might not be able to accomplish this task. 

Female desires will be controlled under Nazism. You are saying that incels will be killed or something like that. This is obviously false. Goebbels would be considered an incel himself today by the way. Communists criticized him and made fun of his looks. 

Hypergamy, as a result, will cease to exist. Even fakeup will be banned. Women won't be able to dress and act like the sluts they are today. In other words, chads will not be able to enjoy the success they do now, unless they can prove that they can raise a family with offspring. They won't be able to fuck women for the pleasure of fucking. Sex will be only for reproduction, and after marriage (with one partner).

Most the shit is minor anyways