Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know when somebody is coping hard when he thinks that sexbots will be preferred over real women.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
These MGTOW retards on youtube comments always cope with 'muh just wait when sexbots will be a thing', jfl at these coping faggots. Nothing beats a real woman.

These MGTOW retards on youtube comments always cope with 'muh just wait when sexbots will be a thing', jfl at these coping faggots. Nothing beats a real woman.
Even if they were to come out, 1st gen technology ALWAYS sucks, "just wait 40 years bro" JFL

I'm fine with those comments. From time to time you catch an angry feminist comment or a heated debate and have some giggles.

sex dolls and bots are cope
when is VR synced with an automated fleshlight coming?

Ngl i think that i would actually prefer them over real women, call it coping all you want, but this is how i feel right now.

Sounds like foid worshiper propaganda

Not sure if I agree tbh. Foid personalities are unironically horrid, and a decently realized sexbot would be able to fulfill a lot of my needs with none of the bullshit. Only Chadlite and above gets non parasitic relationships past early adulthood. There is no point in thinking about the options of more attractive men unless I feel like roping.

Yeah legit, only rotters will buy sex bots and women won’t give a flying fuck about that. 90% of incels wont because they’re still deluded into thinking they have a chance, and shit like sex dolls and onaholes are v-card laminators so no one wants to have them around

How fucking dumb do people have to be to think woman are going to be replaced by expensive fucking robots? Only the losers of society are going to be using those things. You think any normie wants to be caught with that shit? JFL

The best sex robots have to offer is posing a threat to feminists, but since they have the greatest power over the system they'd win.

Only advanced fully sentient androids (if even possible to create them), or cybors. But thats too long way to go, too soon for natural biothots to be exterminated. How sad

It is cope but it often gets roasties mad so I can't complain

I've never understood this sexbot/sexdoll meme. You're literally """"""""""having sex""""""""""""" with plastic, steel, rubber. Why even bother? I don't understand. It also doesn't give you the point of sex, which is procreation.

Nothing beats a woman? The blackpill has shown us the true nature or women. If you are convinced of the blackpill, you are then convinced that women don't really love you for who you are, only your outward appreance and what you can provide.

If this is the case, women are not worth more than the sex they provide.

If women are only worth the sex they provide, what makes you think a robot will never provide it at the same quality? Humans have created technological advancements that required more brain power than the problem of realstic robo-sex. It is only a matter of time really.

Your statment that "nothing beats a woman" only makes sense to me if you believe that a woman provides something more than sex.

Last edited:
A sexbot is probably better than a landwhale...

If it makes roasties paranoid, im fine with it. I also think its cope

Nothing beats a woman? The blackpill has shown us the true nature or women. If you are convinced of the blackpill, you are then convinced that women don't really love you for who you are, only your outward appearance and what you can provide.

If this is the case, women are not worth more than the sex they provide.

If women are only worth the sex they provide, what makes you think a robot will never provide it at the same quality? Humans have created technological advancements that required more brain power than the problem of realistic robo-sex. It is only a matter of time really.

Your statement that "nothing beats a woman" only makes sense to me if you believe that a woman provides something more than sex.
Very high IQ

Sexbots will be superior to women though; they don't menstruate, they don't cheat, they can't leave you, they can't deny you sex and most importantly, they will not have the shitty personality that makes women a hell to be with. The only thing that will make men choose real women over sexbots is the fact that they will probably be way too expensive for the average person to afford but if you gave all men the opportunity to have a sexbot, no one would ever have sex with a real woman again.
I've never understood this sexbot/sexdoll meme. You're literally """"""""""having sex""""""""""""" with plastic, steel, rubber. Why even bother? I don't understand. It also doesn't give you the point of sex, which is procreation.
Having sex with a real woman could also be described as having sex with flesh, bones and muscles. If it looks like a woman and feels good, why give a shit if it's made out of plastic?

Last edited:
ive seen ppl on this site say full drive vr is coming within our life time, JFL @ that cope that seems centuries away from ever happening and even if it does you'll be an old man by then any way

Only the losers of society are going to be using those things
True, but that's a major demographic of society just opting out of the chase. That has an effect. I don't really believe that sexbots are coming that soon and I'm not interested personally, but if they can get good enough that the lowest 10% of men now have something to direct their attention at other than foids and the society that coddles them via government and corporations, even just that would be a serious prick in the social power bubble foids currently enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back