Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel you know whats the most depressing thing? that you know you will be a nobody until death

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
i keep dreaming about being a great politican, a prime minister, a movie star, a game developer, a movie director.

however, what i will be for the rest of my life is a loser who lives on disability check that not even the ugliest foids want to fuck.

i keep dreaming about being a great politican, a prime minister, a movie star, a game developer, a movie director.

however, what i will be for the rest of my life is a loser who lives on disability check that not even the ugliest foids want to fuck.
Alot of ugly men are in those high roles, You can try applying for them when your in your 50s or 60s, Alot of them has gray hair, Youll be rich and statusmaxxed and fuck hoes beyond your wildest imagination!

yeah good riddance

Alot of ugly men are in those high roles, You can try applying for them when your in your 50s or 60s, Alot of them has gray hair, Youll be rich and statusmaxxed and fuck hoes beyond your wildest imagination!
Life begins at 90 as a male

I don't care about being famous. In fact, I would actually prefer to keep my head down and remain a nobody. All I really want is wealth so I can escape the dread of wageslaving 40+ hours a week just to eat and have a roof over my head.

It that a phase Everybody goes through?
I also had dreams of becoming something important when I was around 18-22.

After that I became Realitychecked thou and saw my existence for what it was.
Ugly, loser, no talent, no willpower, weak genes, non nT

I gave up..
Its over

It that a phase Everybody goes through?
I also had dreams of becoming something important when I was around 18-22.

After that I became Realitychecked thou and saw my existence for what it was.
Ugly, loser, no talent, no willpower, weak genes, non nT

I gave up..
Its over

Its over

i want to be a dictator. but i will never be

I don't care about being famous. In fact, I would actually prefer to keep my head down and remain a nobody. All I really want is wealth so I can escape the dread of wageslaving 40+ hours a week just to eat and have a roof over my head.
i dont want to be famous as well. but i want to pass any laws i want in my country and shape it like i want.

i want to be a dictator. but i will never be
You can with strong enough public polling, Pablo wasnt the most handsome either, You can be a fat mafia boss with a cig, The usual mafia boss is usually stereotypically overweight and wears a big tuxedo and smokes cigars at his desk!

Could you make a law so that i get gigastacy every day?
actually in the last few days i dreamed about becoming a dictator and passing many outrages laws.

Whats your disability?

i dont want to be famous as well. but i want to pass any laws i want in my country and shape it like i want.
It's going to be difficult to be a politician and not be famous at the same time. The president, prime minister, or dictator of a country is arguably the most well known figure in that country, maybe even the whole world in some cases. I am sure you know who these people are, right? :feelshehe:

joe_biden_june_22.jpg
Kim_Jong-un_April_2019_(cropped).jpg
justin_trudeau_alberta_canada_.jpg

It's going to be difficult to become a politician and not be famous at the same time. The president, prime minister, or dictator of a country is arguably the most well known figure in that country, maybe even the whole world in some cases. I am sure you know who these people are, right? :feelshehe:

joe_biden_june_22.jpg
Kim_Jong-un_April_2019_(cropped).jpg
justin_trudeau_alberta_canada_.jpg
but you do realize the prime ministers are usually just puppets and the masterminds are old ass jewish bankers right?

but you do realize the prime ministers are usually just puppets and the masterminds are old ass jewish bankers right?
Oh so you want to be a filthy rich jewish banker and not a politician huh? Why didn't you say so earlier? :feelshaha:

french movie louis de funs GIF

Even if you were one of those things, you probably wouldn't change much

The establishment and society will continue as before, despite the bread & circuses

So really none of these things are that important

But I'm sure you're better than most foid movie stars at acting, if it helps

I want ugly subhuman men in high positions to give me gibs, why do not fellow uggos help eachother like foids and chads do? Why the constant jestermaxxing punching down BS, if I started a business I would hire the ugliest people just because I could, and not just brainless eyecandy like all the summer hires i've been having to teach at work this summer, even got a tall dark haired young prettyboymaxxer dude showing up in nice clothes for tradejob dumb fuck even acts like work is an opportunity to get poontang which it probably is for him..

I'll prove it at some point. It's guaranteed.

I want ugly subhuman men in high positions to give me gibs, why do not fellow uggos help eachother like foids and chads do? Why the constant jestermaxxing punching down BS, if I started a business I would hire the ugliest people just because I could, and not just brainless eyecandy like all the summer hires i've been having to teach at work this summer, even got a tall dark haired young prettyboymaxxer dude showing up in nice clothes for tradejob dumb fuck even acts like work is an opportunity to get poontang which it probably is for him..
Prettyniggerboy jfl

Idgaf I hope the whole world explodes and goes to shit