Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know what's sad? That we're not roping.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
You know how people make all these threads once in a while "I'm roping tomorrow" etc...

You know what's really sad? That I'm not. I fucked up a lot in life. Much more than the average person. Honestly, my regrets haunt me, and it's hard for me to sleep at night sometimes when I remember all that I've done. And yet, I continue on.

I've contemplated suicide a lot, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm not the kind of person to do it. I'm too much of a coward, too afraid of pain and consequences. I have nothing to live for, I've been incredibly depressed for more than a decade now, I have absolutely no hope for the future and I know that it's all downhill from now. And yet I won't rope. I will continue to live and experience this misery. This is what's sad.

You first OP

Suicide is cope tbh. It's much better to leech off the system and get NEETbuxs. I envy those that get NEETbuxs. They are living how all incels should be living.

Don't OD on the blackpill, things might seem bleak but you could always luck out.
>inb4 50 replies on this post
Don't quote me

TBH I tried it and that survival instinct kicks in, not allowing you to die. If my plans fail il just tie a noose on a tree with nothing to hold on to and do it.

I've contemplated suicide a lot, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm not the kind of person to do it. I'm too much of a coward, too afraid of pain and consequences
There is no pain and there are no consequences in death

yeah well, most people here are not incels and enjoy attention so why would they rope

There is no pain and there are no consequences in death
No, I meant the actual pain of dying, not being dead. Actually doing whatever you're doing to kill yourself, the anxiety and fear you feel (survival instincts). I've already cause a lot of pain to my parents, and they're old and sick, I don't want to cause them any more. And my cat etc... those are the consequences I meant.

yeah well, most people here are not incels and enjoy attention so why would they rope
This
No, I meant the actual pain of dying, not being dead. Actually doing whatever you're doing to kill yourself, the anxiety and fear you feel (survival instincts). I've already cause a lot of pain to my parents, and they're old and sick, I don't want to cause them any more. And my cat etc... those are the consequences I meant.
Lmfao why give a fuck about your parents when they brought you out of peaceful non existence to experience the torturous reality of living as genetic trash?

This

Lmfao why give a fuck about your parents when they brought you out of peaceful non existence to experience the torturous reality of living as genetic trash?
Guilt. I've been a bad son and done bad things, now I regret them. They're old and sick now, I feel very sorry for the things I did, and I don't want to hurt them more.

No, I meant the actual pain of dying, not being dead. Actually doing whatever you're doing to kill yourself, the anxiety and fear you feel (survival instincts).
A well placed shotgun blast should to the job quickly and efficiently, you'll suffer for 3 seconds at max
I've already cause a lot of pain to my parents, and they're old and sick, I don't want to cause them any more. And my cat etc... those are the consequences I meant.
As for this, I'd still do it but I'm not you and I can't truly understand how you feel about your situation as a whole. I guess you could do what others are doing and just wait for everyone you care about to die off so they don't have to deal with your suicide. I'm not gonna say that things get better because we both know they don't, but I hope you can avoid any further unnecessary pain and misery until the day you decide to end it

What’s sad is that we even consider doing such a thing. :feelsbadman:

Every time I want to kill myself I remember how much foids and cucks on IT hate sub 5 men such as myself and how much they would like to see me rope. I don't want to give those fucks that easy victory. I chose to live another day out of pure spite for those fucking evil foids.

Its all gaylords that want sympathy and post the next day.