Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know what's really weird? That an incel-looking dude can't just go on Tinder and get matched with a 2/10 landwhale.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Think about it. It should be really fucking easy to do that. But it's not, you could be trying to date all of the ugliest women on Tinder and you'd probably never get a match.

Doesn't this prove we're right and Inceltears are wrong? Also the Juggernaut law is probably one of the worst truths the blackpill has in its arsenal. I wish it was wrong.

Remember when you made that thread about liking fat chicks?

Inceltears are all just retarded

Matches don't mean shit anyways.

Sad shit for you man.

Think about it. It should be really fucking easy to do that. But it's not, you could be trying to date all of the ugliest women on Tinder and you'd probably never get a match.

Doesn't this prove we're right and Inceltears are wrong? Also the Juggernaut law is probably one of the worst truths the blackpill has in its arsenal. I wish it was wrong.

Thirsty normies, cucks and BBC who'll fuck any white chick with a hole have inflated the market so much that sub 7's are competitively battling each other for landwhales and it's the 5's and 6's that get them. How many Inkwell's have 5 or 6 SMV to be able to match with landwhales?

Last edited:
Matches don't mean shit anyways.
Matches do mean shit, they are a measurement of how attractive you are. If you get a hundred matches after a week of swiping you aren't incel.

She's too busy riding Jordan Barret lookalikes

Matches do mean shit, they are a measurement of how attractive you are. If you get a hundred matches after a week of swiping you aren't incel.

If you only get a few matches then you're matching with bots and foids who swiped by accident

If you get a lot of matches you should be able to turn some into numbers and get dates. If you're not getting loads of matches you shouldn't be on there.

Ok what if those matches never want to meet or anything, and end up ghosting you, are the matches still meaningful then?
This. Without matches you're truly dead on Tinder. It's just gateway. Just like getting a girl's number.
And also what the point of getting matches, when you can't meet irl, and shit like that, quite pointless if you ask me. Plus the vast majority of foids are on there for attention anyway.
Like foids make time for guys that they like. That sure as fuck won't happen if you're incel tho. Not to mention that most foids are there for attention, which is why match most of the time. Like I've gotten a few matches before which obviously went nowhere. Couldn't even get to meetup once with one of them, and after got ghosted.

Last edited:
Ok what if those matches never want to meet or anything, and end up ghosting you, are the matches still meaningful then?
If you get a hundred matches I guarantee you that they won't all ghost you. And still it means that you're decently attractive, there are people that get 0, 10, 20 etc matches.

Juggernaut law is super powerful, any fattie can get normie dick in seconds

Juggernaut Law is indeed the most brutal law.

TeraChad always wins.

Tinder is not real life :soy::soy:

They’re all narcissistic as hell and think you’re ugly

Juggernaut law is legit. I've seen men lusting all over subhuman foids more than they do about stacies cus hypergamy.

水が濡れている

But bro tinder isnt real life! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Juggernaut theory sounds like some retarded theory your bitter uncle came up with after seeing 2 ugly women with chadlites.
But it's not. It's just funny at this point

-1/10 whose an obesefoid can still land a GigaChad.

I thought the same. Then i tried tinder and nothing after a few hundred swipes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back