Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know what's more condescending than bullying? When they treat ugly/deformed kids like they're some sort of Chad

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
"Hell yeah little johnny is the man! gimme a high five"

"Hell yeah! Mikey gets all the ladies"

The thing is that you don’t know how they will end up in the future. Everyone thought I was gonna grow up to be a chad because of my looks when I was 13 and younger, look where I am now.

The sadder part is when it's an obviously deluded or mentally disabled truecel who has no idea what's being said is ironic, but I suppose it's the only way such mockery goes unchecked; it's proof that the particular foids and normies have realized just how cursed you truly are, and turn to sarcastic virtue signalling to mask the truth. :feelsugh:

The sadder part is when it's an obviously deluded or mentally disabled truecel who has no idea what's being said is ironic, but I suppose it's the only way such mockery goes unchecked; it's proof that the particular foids and normies have realized just how cursed you truly are, and turn to sarcastic virtue signalling to mask the truth. :feelsugh:

it's not intended as mockery

the normies genuinely think they are doing an act of charity

it's not intended as mockery

the normies genuinely think they are doing an act of charity
I've seen it as plain mockery before, they know whoever is receiving it won't take offense. :society:

It's one of two ways how I was treated as a sub5. One is the treating like a dumb child that you need to support, other is treating like shit

Not quite

It’s when the normies are actually trying to do an act of charity, not trying to mock
Did you watch the video? That’s exactly what she’s doing, an act of charity.

Did you watch the video? That’s exactly what she’s doing, an act of charity.

Actually yeah, just watched the whole thing

You’re right

Exactly like that, what the pageant queen did was that

It’s double humiliation

Should’ve just let it at the first and been done with it

"Hell yeah little johnny is the man! gimme a high five"

"Hell yeah! Mikey gets all the ladies"
I always think about this shit when I see it bro. Like they're claiming we should all treat retarded kids equally or not discriminate and then they celebrate the smallest of things done by one when it's just something normal because it makes them feel better. It makes me vomit quite honestly.

Actually yeah, just watched the whole thing

You’re right

Exactly like that, what the pageant queen did was that

It’s double humiliation

Should’ve just let it at the first and been done with it
Thankfully the guy was so autistic he doesn’t even get the humiliation.