Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy You know what's funny...

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
IT shitposts Nathan Larson and De Geso like crazy and they like to say that they are representative of all incels. I'll put out a conservative estimate and I'll say that those two guys make up a good 65% of the posts that are on there. But, I remember when I talked to r/IncelTears users a couple years ago, and I told a couple of them that I have talked to over 50+ women (showed my face and got to know to I think around 52, probably talked to around 70 when I was in high school) and told them that most of them just straight up called me ugly, and they liked to say that those women weren't representative of all modern, young women.

JFL.

"every woman you've ever interacted with has found you unattractive or treated you like you're invisible? Pffff you aren't unattractive, just go out more and you'll meet a girl who finds you attractive"

"every woman you've ever interacted with has found you unattractive or treated you like you're invisible? Pffff you aren't unattractive, just go out more and you'll meet a girl who finds you attractive"
Mass of VY Canis Majoris IQ