Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You know whats fucked up about normies?

BBC.BELGRADE

BBC.BELGRADE

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
They will laugh at us and make fun of us all throughout our childhood and then when we enter adulthood they have the audacity to make fun of us for being in the place we're at.

LIKE NIGGA YOU TRAUMATIZED TF OUT OF US WITH ALL THE BULLYING AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TURN AROUND AND MAKE FUN OF US FOR COPING WITH THE TRAUMA YOU GAVE US???!!!!

(Yes ik not every normie is a shitty bully)

They will laugh at us and make fun of us all throughout our childhood and then when we enter adulthood they have the audacity to make fun of us for being in the place we're at.

LIKE NIGGA YOU TRAUMATIZED TF OUT OF US WITH ALL THE BULLYING AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TURN AROUND AND MAKE FUN OF US FOR COPING WITH THE TRAUMA YOU GAVE US???!!!!

That’s why i hate normies the most They’re so fucking stupid and delusional

They're not able to logically connect why that occurs

They're not able to logically connect why that occurs
They think us rotting is the cause of our mistreatment when in reality it is the effect of our mistreatment

they kinda are actually. if they ain't doing to ur face there's a damn good chance they're doing it behind ur back.
In high school all my old ""friends"" made fun of me when I wasn't around and they didn't think I knew, but I did.
it was just a jester situation. I say stupid shit, they laugh. no friendship involved.

There’s winners and losers in this world. You are either a winner or a loser.

Then they wonder why mass shootings happen

They are horrible cunts they treat us like shit and expect us not to do anything about

they kinda are actually. if they ain't doing to ur face there's a damn good chance they're doing it behind ur back.
In high school all my old ""friends"" made fun of me when I wasn't around and they didn't think I knew, but I did.
it was just a jester situation. I say stupid shit, they laugh. no friendship involved.

Yeah and you have these fuckers who will tell you that bullying is good for you and will make you tough :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Normies should be burned alive

@FuckYou

Brutal and relatable as I got older I started to realize most of the normie bullying occurs behind your back.

They are hypocrites and have no personality.

I don’t take normies seriously lmao they aren’t even conscious