Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know what the difference is between a raped female and an incel?

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Raped females get support, validation, love, affection, social media support, hotlines to call, they get pampered, AND they can use the fact that they were raped 12 years ago as an excuse at any time. 

"Oh baby, sorry I cheated on you, but I  was raped 12 years ago."

They get even more privilege than they already had. They get to continue normal lives.

Who do incels get? Inces get mocked and bullied for their trauma. Women get support for what happened to them, we get bullied for what happened to us. That's the difference. We are hated for it. We become unwanted, undesired. I would kill to feel the support raped females have.

Bring an ugly landwhale to come and rape me and I won't mind just as long as I get the support that women have!

Now, let me remind you of this truth classic:

kvWI8wX.jpg

But nobody bullies us as long as we are quiet about our problems. It is not like anyone is hurting you directly
Rape is not same as inceldome. Low Iq thread.

St.Tropez said:
But nobody bullies us as long as we are quiet about our problems. It is not like anyone is hurting you directly

Inceldolm is rape and torture of the spirit. Physical pain aint shit compared to what we endure.

Tbh, you can't compare being raped by a woman with a pussy, to being raped by a man with a dick.

Maybe get raped by a tranny first, then come back and tell us what you think.

St.Tropez said:
Another blue pilled comment from MR. 15 girlfriends "I'm an incel because I haven't had sex in 7 moths" tropez.

What bullshit is this? You will absolutly get bullied for your looks even if you stay quite. I have college kids laughing at me all day long and i see it.

You're clearly a fucking bluepilled mole. not a single blackpilled comment you've ever made on this forum

being an incel is much much worse and this post perfectly and logically explains why

QuantumDummy said:
Tbh, you can't compare being raped by a woman with a pussy, to being raped by a man with a dick.
Maybe get raped by a tranny first, then come back and tell us what you think.
No, its the same. You're being raped by the oppisite gender. I don't have a pussy. it would be the same if i was talking about anal rape.
But straight rape is the same.

TheVman said:
St.Tropez said:
Another blue pilled comment from MR. 15 girlfriends "I'm an incel because I haven't had sex in 7 moths" boy.
What bullshit is this? You will absolutly get bullied for your looks even if you stay quite. I have college kids laughing at me all day long and i see it.
You're clearly a fucking bluepilled mole. not a single blackpilled comment you've ever made on this forum
You are getting bullied by guys sure. But a girl bullying you? I doubt it. Idk I was in a few fights ij school,all with guys. And bullying is not really related to incelsome anyways. It is another problem all together.

One thing being worse than the other doesn’t make the other not a problem. 2 wrongs don’t make a right and while I honestly believe inceldom is worse, I extend my support and sympathy to rape victims (real rape, not I’m gonna get drunk and then sue the next chad I fuck)

/pol/cel said:
St.Tropez said:
Inceldolm is rape and torture of the spirit. Physical pain aint shit compared to what we endure.
I agree the loneliness is the worst. But in the end people rejected us,so it isbmore like we are ignored rather than actively bulied.

Nobody bullies me, I'm just completely isolated.

St.Tropez said:
I agree the loneliness is the worst. But in the end people rejected us,so it isbmore like we are ignored rather than actively bulied.

Forced alienation is a form of societal abuse inflicted on ugly men.

St.Tropez said:
You are getting bullied by guys sure. But a girl bullying you? I doubt it. Idk I was in a few fights ij school,all with guys. And bullying is not really related to incelsome anyways. It is another problem all together.
Know why? because YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL. YOU ARE NOT UGLY. girls absolutly bullied me. not physically because they are weaker, but they laughed at me while their bfs pantsed me and smacked me. They made jokes about me and start rumors and walk up to me and ask me things as a dare and joke while their stupid friends gigle in the back.

Fuck you. Get a landwhale to rape me once and its much better than this life of torture. Fuck you you bluepilled cuck/ don't fucking comment on my threads i told you. stop
Jockcel said:
Nobody bullies me, I'm just completely isolated.
Guess why? because YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL

TheVman said:
Know why? because YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL. YOU ARE NOT UGLY. girls absolutly bullied me. not physically because they are weaker, but they laughed at me while their bfs pantsed me and smacked me. They made jokes about me and start rumors and walk up to me and ask me things as a dare and joke while their stupid friends gigle in the back.

Fuck you. Get a landwhale to rape me once and its much better than this life of torture. Fuck you you bluepilled cuck/ don't fucking comment on my threads i told you. stop

Wow thanks for telling me that! Time to go out and slay!

Jockcel said:
TheVman said:
Wow thanks for telling me that! Time to go out and slay!
You say that as a joke but you could if you're not ugly, which according to you, you aren't. Put a sock in you muh anxiety and go out and ask girls out

TheVman said:
Another blue pilled comment from MR. 15 girlfriends "I'm an incel because I haven't had sex in 7 moths" tropez.

being an incel is much much worse and this post perfectly and logically explains why

No, its the same. You're being raped by the oppisite gender. I don't have a pussy. it would be the same if i was talking about anal rape.
But straight rape is the same.

They can both be equally as traumatic, yes.

But using the word rape implies you were forced to have sex with that person, so I'm sure nobody would want to be raped by anyone.

TheVman said:
You say that as a joke but you could if you're not ugly, which according to you, you aren't. Put a sock in you muh anxiety and go out and ask girls out

I never said I'm not ugly though. I LITERALLY never said it. Why are you putting words in my mouth? I'm a mentalcel IN ADDITION TO being ugly.

You know what, I take my comment back.

The difference between a raped female and an incel?

Someone actually wanted to fuck her.

TheVman said:
Raped females get support, validation, love, affection, social media support, hotlines to call, they get pampered, AND they can use the fact that they were raped 12 years ago as an excuse at any time. 

"Oh baby, sorry I cheated on you, but I  was raped 12 years ago."

They get even more privilege than they already had. They get to continue normal lives.

Who do incels get? Inces get mocked and bullied for their trauma. Women get support for what happened to them, we get bullied for what happened to us. That's the difference. We are hated for it. We become unwanted, undesired. I would kill to feel the support raped females have.

Bring an ugly landwhale to come and rape me and I won't mind just as long as I get the support that women have!

kvWI8wX.jpg

Rape is fucking terrible mate. How would you like it if someone raped your mom? Not very much I'm guessing.

Don't take people's internet comments on board as bullying. It's just people talking shit on the internet, happens all the time. The reason incels get so much shit is because of the bull some of us say like in this post.

ImDying said:
Rape is fucking terrible mate. How would you like it if someone raped your mom? Not very much I'm guessing.

Don't take people's internet comments on board as bullying. It's just people talking shit on the internet, happens all the time. The reason incels get so much shit is because of the bull some of us say like in this post.

Fuck off cuck. This place is not for you.

ImDying said:
TheVman said:
"Oh baby, sorry I cheated on you, but I was raped 12 years ago."
Who do incels get? Inces get mocked and bullied for their trauma. Women get support for what happened to them, we get bullied for what happened to us. That's the difference. We are hated for it. We become unwanted, undesired. I would kill to feel the support raped females have.
kvWI8wX.jpg
God the most normie argument, from the guy with his own picture of not even a fucking incel. you're not an incel. also remove your pic. read the new rules. its against them. And fuck off raped women will never know true dispair like truecels.

Don't even comment on my threads

kussan said:
ImDying said:
Fuck off cuck. This place is not for you.

TheVman said:

True, but we are getting more awareness thanks to our hERoes and in my everyday life and on youtube I see more and more ugly men who have no problem admitting that they get no sex and validation. Some are miserable, some are almost proud of it.

TheVman said:
God the most normie argument, from the guy with his own picture of not even a fucking incel. you're not an incel. also remove your pic. read the new rules. its against them. And fuck off raped women will never know true dispair like truecels.

I am so incel m8

ImDying said:
TheVman said:

I am so incel m8

Ok remove that picture. against the rules to have selfies in your avi

TheVman said:

It's not my selfie though, its someone else.

And by someone else I mean me with the hollywood filter on faceapp, i look nothing like that.

an incel is: bullied, mocked, has nothing to live for, a rape victim: loads of sympathy attention and validation and has loads of reasons to cry and moan about hsit, if i cry and moan about being deformed im told to stop being pathetic/get a grip!

ImDying said:
TheVman said:
It's not my selfie though, its someone else.
And by someone else I mean me with the hollywood filter on faceapp, i look nothing like that.
@Sergeantincel No loop holes!

Inceldom is a 24/7 rape of our feeling's.

Being incel is permanent, while rape lasts for like 10 minutes.

Watch my NEVER GO TO THERAPY video for confirmation of this thread.

Grotesque said:
Watch my NEVER GO TO THERAPY video for confirmation of this thread.
Go watch it with your GF

St.Tropez said:

Whiteknight detected.

anincelforlifelol said:
St.Tropez said:
Whiteknight detected.
He said he was an incel because he hasn't had sex in 7 months. he isn't close to incel even and not blackpilled at all. i don't know why mods allow him here

TheVman said:
He said he was an incel because he hasn't had sex in 7 months. he isn't close to incel even and not blackpilled at all. i don't know why mods allow him here

Isn't that the fag who said he has 15 girlfriends? LMAO. Not a fucking incel.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
Isn't that the fag who said he has 15 girlfriends? LMAO. Not a fucking incel.
He's here to troll us and the mods allow him. such a fucking joke

TheVman said:
He's here to troll us and the mods allow him. such a fucking joke

Just like some other faggots like itsover who definitely isn't incel, along with dontcomplain1, Zyros, and others. I'm sick of this crap.