Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You know what really grinds my gears?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Pollen, every time I step out for a smoke I end up getting a raging sneeze attack. Its also rather gay considering that pollen is basically flower jizz :feelsree:

flower bukakke? :giga:

Coom on the flowers as repayment, and watch the bees suck it off to make honey.
Then that honey will be extracted for processing and distribution. Your coom is on a foids pancakes and she is going to eat it.
Best way to ascend tbh.

Then that honey will be extracted for processing and distribution. Your coom is on a foids pancakes and she is going to eat it.
Best way to ascend tbh.
What if that honey finds its way to a fellow inkwell tho?:feelsugh:

What if that honey finds its way to a fellow inkwell tho?:feelsugh:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
We need to create our own honey company to ensure it goes to the correct people. Customers will order our exotic honey made from exotic ingredients. They must disclose their gender beforehand when they order online.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
We need to create our own honey company to ensure it goes to the correct people. Customers will order our exotic honey made from exotic ingredients. They must disclose their gender beforehand when they order online.
Also make it seem foid-centric as they do with yogurt and certain cereal in commercials for instance

Also make it seem foid-centric as they do with yogurt and certain cereal in commercials for instance
Yeah, thats a good idea. We will have pink labels or some shit on the containers and maybe mention its various cosmetic effects, so they end up using it on their face as well.

Yeah, thats a good idea. We will have pink labels or some shit on the containers and maybe mention its various cosmetic effects, so they end up using it on their face as well.
That’d be like the ultimate lifefuel tbhngl :feelshaha:

Best way to ascend tbh.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink: