Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You know what is the worst thing in being ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
You don't belong anywhere where a bit of happiness can be found:

sunny parks? ---> No
big malls? ---> Not a chance
parties? ---> Kek seriously?
marvelous trips to other countries? ---> Are you coping?
nerd events, cause there must be people like us right? RIGHT? ---> No, it's all soycucks, normies and pretty shy boys now, and I dare to say chads are there as well

Every place that you try to enter, every event you try to participate, will want you gone the moment they look at your face.

And if you are as ugly as me, even the places like your workplace will want you gone for being so ugly, we were born to make their lives look better and make them feel good about themselves while they kick us

OP you belong here with us. :) Welcome home.

Just go to the library bro. 24/7 gym at night is also ok. Hike up some mountain with other uggos such as yourself. You won't find very many people at the top of some mountain.
iq

Welcome
Screenshot 20181224 233546 Chrome

You don't belong anywhere where a bit of happiness can be found:

sunny parks? ---> No
big malls? ---> Not a chance
parties? ---> Kek seriously?
marvelous trips to other countries? ---> Are you coping?
nerd events, cause there must be people like us right? RIGHT? ---> No, it's all soycucks, normies and pretty shy boys now, and I dare to say chads are there as well

Every place that you try to enter, every event you try to participate, will want you gone the moment they look at your face.

And if you are as ugly as me, even the places like your workplace will want you gone for being so ugly, we were born to make their lives look better and make them feel good about themselves while they kick us
Truth
But where can we be ??? Any place for us???

Just lol at leaving your house in 2019. Just stay in your dungeon theory

Worst thing in being ugly is nobody will hug me unless I paid them to. :(

I've never been asked to leave during my many diatribes into my stolen phone at sunny parks tbh.