Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know what boyos? Mega anxiety is quite entertaining:)

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
Seriously it's great! Didn't touch the internet for most of the afternoon because I'm so cough up in predicting every bit of suifuel that is going to be injected right into my COCKVEIN that I didn't even see the time fly and plus for the feeling of eminent heart attack that is never going to actually happen fucking FUCK ladiladida

Can y wait for the next few days! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelskek::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsrope:

Savor your sheer, unending desolation.

F7caba3075d671f2f55b37ba7307a2d23033ce7e308ec2d6df7b68819bdfc1bf

So basically I let my excitement blind me and did the stupid.
Short story: when I was a bluepilled cuck a few years ago I was an amateur actor. One of the directors I worked with phoned me today and offered me a new role which I gladly accepted. Then I realised the amount of shit I just shoved myself into because I don't have half the skills I used to have and so far there's at least 2 Chads and a foid that knows me in the cast. So I'll be in suifuel central for a few months aaaaaaayyyyyy

I'll maybe make a thread to report on the hell but idk

Savor your sheer, unending desolation.

View attachment 43255
I'm enjoying it brah thx :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: