Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You know that look?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
As a woman's eyes wander across the place and they look at you and they give you that look. That extremely quick look where they turn away instantly once they've decided you're subhuman. You're not worth a second look.

That pretentious, disappointed, "ugh" look. Almost like she's saying "I'm too good to look at you" as she's looking away.

They actually stare longer with me. Sometimes for several seconds. They make their hatred and disgust very clear.

It's moments like that which make it clear that looks are the most important factor to women. How the fuck could it be anything else when they've literally decided in less than the space of a second, based on nothing else except how you look, "you aren't worth it"?

This is why the black pill is the truth.

They actually stare longer with me. Sometimes for several seconds. They make their hatred and disgust very clear.
For me it's usually half a stare then look away, no smile just a "eff" look

For me it's usually half a stare then look away, no smile just a "eff" look
For me it's almost like they can't believe I exist or that I'd dare to go out. Almost like me minding my own business is an offense to them

with me it's more of a quite disproval, rather than be so obvious with me they show their lack of interest through subtle actions like withdrawing away from me, avoiding eye contact, abrubtly ending conversations with lame excuses.

1wxwll.jpg

Usually people dont even acknowledge my existence

As a woman's eyes wander across the place and they look at you and they give you that look. That extremely quick look where they turn away instantly once they've decided you're subhuman. You're not worth a second look.

That pretentious, disappointed, "ugh" look. Almost like she's saying "I'm too good to look at you" as she's looking away.
They give me that quick look and not only look away but also pretend I’m not even there. Like I was just an unpleasant blip of an illusion.

They don’t look at me

:feelscry: fuck.

i wish tight jbs looked at me with lust and not disgust.

they look at me for like 1s and i can see them making disgust facial expression while rotating their heads to the opposite direction, it's brutal

Then they adjust their clothing to cover up as much as possible, as if I'm staring at their bodies to later jerk off to.

They give me that puzzled confused wtf kinda look as if to say is this guy suppose to be human.

Yep. Anger and disgust, all within the "frowning squint" as it's coupled with a nasty snarl on their mouth.