Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill you know that it's over when you were mocked by other subhumans

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Idk if that's happened to some of you, but even subhumans used to mock my behavior in high school. I would walk out of the school during lunch break just to see people looking at me and hear them laugh behind my back.

Some of them were genuine subhumans, yet had a lot of friends and no one seemed to bully them unlike me.

I think that as long as you are NT you won't get bullied, however if you are non-NT and ugly like me this has to be the worst combination on this planet.

Surprisingly tallfags were probably the nicest to me but that's because they viewed me as inferior harmless creature.

Other sub5s and normies were the cruelest to me because they were insecure themselves and wanted to feel better about themselves by abusing me and earning normie points.

Surprisingly tallfags were probably the nicest
i think its real that the bigger the guy is the nicest his personality because he doesnt need to feel better by bullying others

My High School was surprisingly friendly to subhuman which was quite shocking since Middle School was the complete opposite. I got made fun of my looks in MS way more. In order to get bullied in the HS I was in, you would have to be a complete jestermaxxed sperg trucel. If you stayed quiet and minded your own business, nothing would ever happen. You would only be invisible and that's about it.

thats unfortunately not true
it was true for my school. There was this fat ogrecel that always laughed at me whenever he saw as if i am some walking jester.

My High School was surprisingly friendly to subhuman which was quite shocking since Middle School was the complete opposite. I got made fun of my looks in MS way more. In order to get bullied in the HS I was in, you would have to be a complete jestermaxxed sperg trucel. If you stayed quiet and minded your own business, nothing would ever happen. You would only be invisible and that's about it.
the first 2 years of HS I did use to jestermaxx a little and then couldn't reverse the effects of my jestermaxxing when I realized that it was stupid and they were bullying me instead of laughing with me.

I jestermaxxed hard to get into a friend group and then they bullied me because I had 0 redeeming qualities other than making them laugh, jfl. Unless I jestermaxxed i would have never had anyone talking to me.

the first 2 years of HS I did use to jestermaxx a little and then couldn't reverse the effects of my jestermaxxing when I realized that it was stupid and they were bullying me instead of laughing with me.

I jestermaxxed hard to get into a friend group and then they bullied me because I had 0 redeeming qualities other than making them laugh, jfl. Unless I jestermaxxed i would have never had anyone talking to me.
You remind me of this guy who did just that. He was jestermaxxing hard but when someone decided to catfish him with some foid Facebook account, he fell for it and sent his own dick pic. From that day on, the trucel was bullied for anything he did until the end of HS. But I have no sympathy towards him because he was a furry.

You remind me of this guy who did just that. He was jestermaxxing hard but when someone decided to catfish him with some foid Facebook account, he fell for it and sent his own dick pic. From that day on, the trucel was bullied for anything he did until the end of HS. But I have no sympathy towards him because he was a furry.
there were foid who pretended to be into me in order to humiliate me , but I never fell for it fortunately. Imagine If I actually fell for it. I'd be bullied for it until the end of HS solely for that.

I was too self-conscious and I've always known how ugly i was in comparison to the other students and that saved me from doing shameful low-inhib things.