Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You know that feeling when you look at girl and think " fuck i wanna breed that girl"

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
I wonder if any girl looked at me and thought the same thing. shit i bet not a single one girl did how the fuck do i cope with this shit its too much.

I wonder if any girl looked at me and thought the same thing. shit i bet not a single one girl did how the fuck do i cope with this shit its too much.
Never in a million years for a truecel like me.

Never in a million years for a truecel like me.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Pepe cry

Due to lack of pussy I basically have no sex drive for real women anymore

No. I've never seen a foid I would trust with my children.

He's not necessarily saying he has no sex drive, just that he's no longer attracted to the average woman he sees on the street.
Ohhh I thought he just straight up lost his sex drive, and I was confused lmao

Most men want to fuck every other foid they see. Meanwhile most foids only want to fuck chads, will tolerate normies and hate incels. :feelsrope:

Many times. Doubt they even noticed me