Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL you know its over when...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
your mom advises you to go abroad to find a partner. JFL

surprised your parents still have hope for you tbh, mine gave up on me.

damn crazy your mom even knew that option. my mom would have been like have you tried showing them your personality?

Ask her where she thinks you should go.

a girl you were orbiting tells you to "just be yourself"

My mom is extremely blue-pilled, she says i'm very kind (i'm not tbh) and that's my advantage. LOL

a girl you were orbiting tells you to "just be yourself"
A girl told me this during a date (it was a cuckening - she had no intention of letting me even hold hands and just wanted the free dinner) as she rejected me for a second one lol

What country was she suggesting?

My mom keeps suggesting me to start my own family with single moms
holy shit my mom thinks so low of me

My mom keeps suggesting me to start my own family with single moms
holy shit my mom thinks so low of me
Mine kinda same, well, she doesn't tell to start family, rather only fuck some single mom.
"There are plenty of lonely 30-40 years old women, who want your love, son" - that's how she says.
Yeah, 'twas my wet dream since birth, fuck some ugly fat roastie, while her little fucker would sit on another room and hear her screams of pleasure... Hell, no.

Mine kinda same, well, she doesn't tell to start family, rather only fuck some single mom.
"There are plenty of lonely 30-40 years old women, who want your love, son" - that's how she says.
Yeah, 'twas my wet dream since birth, fuck some ugly fat roastie, while her little fucker would sit on another room and hear her screams of pleasure... Hell, no.
>screams of pleasure
LOL gtf-outta here nigga!! no incel is hurting the walls of any single mom. she got dicked down by a power chad who left her sorry ass and she still wants him back for that god dick. most we will ever get is a few fake moans before she hurries up to the shower to wash away our disgusting weak cum from inside her snatch.
the only females that we could really do damage to are tight teen girls tbh

the only females that we could really do damage to are tight teen girls tbh
That's why i want them, lol. Not only for that, i want femoid to be my property. So i can teach her. Maybe i will manage to do an impossible thing and turn femoid into human. Who knows?

i wish you the best. i hope you can
then you can tell all of us how

Good advice tbh. You should thank her