Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You know its over when

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
You take personality/psychological tests and legitimately can't answer many of the questions, they don't give you an alternative to say "I don't do this" or "I have never done this" or "I prefer neither of these options". They just assume you'd be doing at least something in the question they ask.

The people making these questionnaires/tests/evaluations seem to be completely unaware of what kinds of people are out there, where they actually just automatically assume everyone could answer the questions, assuming that even the worst of humanity can answer such questions. Not to mention the fact that not being able to correctly answer the questions I believe skews the results as well.

If you can take a personality/psych test and answer every question without having to constantly say "Well I can't answer this, Im just making shit up now if I was to answer it", you're probably just a fakecel/failed normie.

I haven't taken any of them so I can't say for certain

Typically it’s designed for normies in general. It reminds me of those Facebook quizzes.