Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know it's over when you try to remember something good that happened to you in 2018 and....

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
and you can't find a single thing. I can only remember hardships, struggles, depression. There's not a single highlight, not even one. I was talking about this to my mom the other day and she said: "well, Wizard at least you are alive". LOL I'm not even sure that staying alive will be an option in the long run. The thing about life is that you need to have good moments every now then. The little things keep you going. However, when you don't have anything good to look forward to, life becomes a burden and it slowly consumes you. Living on hard mode is not healthy and it takes its toll faster than you think. What makes it worse is that you know you can't change anything. This powerlessness is worse than death.

lol i can't think of one either. my last good memory was seeing the misfits in concert. i thought that was 2018 but it was really december 2017.

lol i can't think of one either. my last good memory was seeing the misfits in concert. i thought that was 2018 but it was really december 2017.
Mah man, good taste :f:

Concerts were one of the only things keeping me alive in 2018

jfl “at least your alive”

isn’t that a bad thing if life sucks? same here 2018 has been shit

My neighbours cat slept in my bed with me one time, that was pretty nice.

who'd you see?
In November 2017
Fit for an Autopsy
While She Sleeps
Arch Enemy
Trivium

In February
Havok
Killswitch Engage
Anthrax

In September
Polaris
The Devil Wears Prada
August Burns Red
Parkway Drive

This month
Bad Omens
We Came As Romans
Bullet for my Valentine

In November
Light the Torch (Ex Killswitch Engage singer Howard Jones's new band)
Trivium

I can't think either for whole of my life. My small 'happy' times was going back home from school/college away from the bullies.

i for one can think of one instance: every time i've bought alcohol.

I started to collect games on steam, that was one of the best decisions of my life.

what alcy do you haul? whisky man here
ewwww!!!!! i sort of like its smell but that thing's taste is gross. well, i usually buy a bottle of vodka and loads of beers and mix them. this seems to be the only thing i can drink without gagging uncontrollably. it's also the cheapest, and i don't buy for the taste, so.

ewwww!!!!! i sort of like its smell but that thing's taste is gross. well, i usually buy a bottle of vodka and loads of beers and mix them. this seems to be the only thing i can drink without gagging uncontrollably. it's also the cheapest, and i don't buy for the taste, so.
High T

I already have one happy memory of 2018: the day I left my blue-collar work.

When my mother bought me toys, back in the 1960's.

literally the only good memory I have of this life is when I was 9 years old.

Life has been nothing but pain and torture everyday from then on.

i know bro, years pass you by fast as fuck at this age and even when you try hard you don't remember it as a good thing if you just failed in the end

2018 was a fucking hellhole, possibly the worst year yet, part of it was i forced down some of the garbage that happened last year but it resurfaced in this one eventually because nothing good happened to keep it buried

i for one can think of one instance: every time i've bought alcohol.
what alcy do you haul? whisky man here
Hmm.. probably John Smiths for me as common as that is for my favourite. It just tastes real nice to me. It's the original Bitter.. it's been researched by a brewer that's been around for a while as well. Plus it's from :feelsautistic:Yorkshire:feelsautistic:. I usually have Vodka neat if I'm at home or with Lemonade when I'm out.. favourite vodka has to be the Zubrovka.. that stuff is fantastic when frozen. Whisky I can drink, prefer the Japanese variety, Nikka do some fantastic whiskies, plus sake is a pretty nice drink.. tend to like Rum better.. I can drink that stuff out the bottle. Got some navy strength rum 57%.. it's fantastic tasting. My taste of alcohol transcends continents with how varied it is. Plus I remember being able to tank almost 3 decanters full of red wine on one of my birthdays.. I threw that shit up and had to sleep sitting up to stop the room spinning.

I enjoy mixed drinks a lot too, lemonade and vodka is top tier. I have a whisky which is finished in rum barrels. It's quite good.
You ever tried Bourbon? It's American whiskey, it's pretty good. Rum barrel Whisky is very nice. Indian Whiskey has really come up in quality surprisingly. Favourite Vodka to mix with Lemonade is that Chase Marmalade.

Last edited:
Besides vidya and drugs, I can definitely relate