Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You know it's over when you see men who mog you at everything with sub3 girls

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Today coming back from college I saw a couple on the bus, the guy looked a bit like me but was taller, better frame, full head of hair, looked younger, etc. The foid was a 2,5-3/10 recessed chin, orange hair with shaved laterals and full of tattoos freak. And judging from how feminist she looked, he must on top of that have a completely shitty relationship where he has no authority whatsoever and has to walk on eggshells and deal with feminist/mentally ill bullshit all the time.

If a guy who mogs me at everything can only get that, what will I be able to get nowadays?

I see this all the time, especially in college.

I regularly see Chad-lites in their prime years with 3/10 fat bull dyke looking wiminz. It often looks like they're dating a foid their mothers age.

Never seen a fit woman with an obese man unless she was a milf in her 40's and he was a rich banker in his early 50's, even that is extremely rare though.

Thank God I rarely leave the house.

its truly over

that's when you know society is over

This is awful. I see 7/10 men with like 4/10 girls

Where I live I hardly see any couples. The number of Incels here in Germany, especially among ethnic men, is probably quite large.

seeing couples is literally the biggest suicide motivator, pro tip dont ever go on chaturbate and lookl at couples. i made this mistake before..

Most looksmatched couples I usually see are from teen (highscooler) Stacies and Chadlites on the mall.
Among adults it's different... The males often mogs the females.
I had two legit white Chads (>=7/10) gym instructors, >=6'0'' each , who dated sub5 foids who weren't even gymmaxxed like them.

damn whore her looksmatch is posting here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back