Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You know it's over when you don't even have female friends. you're not even good enough for the frienzone

N

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
Though the only good thing about it is that being in the friendzone is even more cucked. I know I'm ugly, even my 35-year-old former Chad cousin (dude fucked up financially and is dealing with his now-wife sweetheart screwing him and potentially divorcing him) told me to my face that having a few centimeters of vertical advantage is the ONLY area in my life that I got lucky in.
At least I'm left the fuck alone and am not the lapdog of some foid who's fucking some other dude while whining and bitching to me.

but still sucks knowing women don't even want me around. knowing what I know, they would only string me along for some sort of benefit other than dick - Chad handles that particular area

I don't have friends in general

Only cucks befriend with foids.

Though the only good thing about it is that being in the friendzone is even more cucked. I know I'm ugly, even my 35-year-old former Chad cousin (dude fucked up financially and is dealing with his now-wife sweetheart screwing him and potentially divorcing him) told me to my face that having a few centimeters of vertical advantage is the ONLY area in my life that I got lucky in.
At least I'm left the fuck alone and am not the lapdog of some foid who's fucking some other dude while whining and bitching to me.

but still sucks knowing women don't even want me around. knowing what I know, they would only string me along for some sort of benefit other than dick - Chad handles that particular area
??? i mean, having female friends is rare too.
i got offered to be friends with a woman, cause she felt bad i was lonely, i politely rejected, cause i could not succumb to the shame of befriendig someone pitying me

??? i mean, having female friends is rare too.
i got offered to be friends with a woman, cause she felt bad i was lonely, i politely rejected, cause i could not succumb to the shame of befriendig someone pitying me
I'm at a point now that if a woman showed me ANY type of even slightly positive attention, I would think she's pitying me or is pranking me to make me look like a joke in front of her friends

There's no point of befriending a female

The acquittance zone

The acquittance zone
Well I don't even get that. All I have is a lot of time on my own.
it's not terrible really, especially when I get lost in some task or some hobby. but when it's time to sleep? the thoughts return. sleep is literally just an escape now

Last edited:
Well I don't even get that. All I have is a lot of time on my own.
it's not terrible really, especially when I get lost in some task or some hobby. but when it's time to sleep? the thoughts return.
You have been relegated to the ghost zone, you are a ghost to society like most of us.

Friendzone is cucked

Having "female friends" is a hardcore orbiter and cuck trait.

few centimeters of vertical advantage is the ONLY area in my life that I got lucky in.
what does that mean ? Dick size ?

Trust me, you are not missing much
. Most male-female friendships exist as long as they are useful to the woman, speaking from experience.
The moment she doesn't need you it is like you never were friends.

I've had a surprising amount of girl friends when I was a child, but my incel genes activated, and it was over.

Tall? get ripped and become intimidating with roids to scare the hell out of normies and pretty scummy boys