Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You know it's over when not even on badoo you get attention or matches

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Tinder has many hot holes, won't lie, that's why i don't even try it. But badoo, jfc, badoo has many, MANY, ugly women, fat bitches caked up in makeup and using filters, still looking like shit, absolute goblinas. And even them don't want subhumans because they are showered with attention and have a million options to choose. That's why "lowering" your standards is bullshit, you have the same chance with ugly women as you have with attractive women: 0%.

The fuck is Badoo?

Badoo is brutal, foids there are gore level.

I got banned 2 times from there, just because I said trannies aren't foids I was interested at, JFL all these apps are progressivist shit made up to fuck with our lives

Some dating site
Sounds cursed. I lack the willpower to endure getting rejected by my looksmatch, or to see just how entitled foids are rn

Sounds cursed. I lack the willpower to endure getting rejected by my looksmatch, or to see just how entitled foids are rn
Try it and you will see, i saw the women of other countries in there, still ugly as fuck

Try it and you will see, i saw the women of other countries in there, still ugly as fuck
Sadly I'm ugly and I don't want to hear it more than I already do from stupid roasties

I got banned 2 times from there, just because I said trannies aren't foids I was interested at, JFL all these apps are progressivist shit made up to fuck with our lives
Yeah, it's full of nightmare fuel trannies too, these faggots really think they are women

just be a faggot bro

just checked out this baddoo thing, they do look like from different planet compared to tinder.

just be a faggot bro
Everything is better than faggotry for a hetero man, even inceldom is far better, I feel like throwing up when I see fags kissing

Even women on Badoo are Chad only. All women are Chad only.

Oh, you were not lying when said they were ugly

Most girls were out of shape/fat and were using slutty clothes...But that's in my country, don't know how it would be in your's
I'm in the Jewnited States rn and the bitches here are FUGLY

I hate Badoo. Those fuckers have got exceptional anti chadfish technologies :feelsrope:
Mostly it is just pinoy sluts looking for a betabux to bring them to Australia and some hideous landwhales that should wear a paper bag over their head

When i deleted Badoo because it asks for more micro transactions although i had a paid account,suddenly my mail gets bombarded with junk mail from obscure dating apps.Coincidence?

The fuck is Badoo?
A dating app that allows you to buy premium in one 50 buck payment. I used to be on it, I think it's slightly less terrible than Tinder, but it's still Matchgroup and nuclear waste material type shitty, especially with how predatory dating app monetization is compared to even five years ago.

Wanna know what the worst fucking dating app is nowadays? Okcupid.

I made a profile recently, and they made their algorithm so blatantly evil that I could only laugh at it. I had my profile set to heterosexual man, I clicked on my nearest matches, and what did I get?

First, it showed me every non-straight genderqueer supergay Maoist-Leninist attack vegan faggot with rainbow hair in my country, and then it went on to only show me apparently sane foids from 150+ kilometres away (up to 6 hour drives to the East of Germany :feelskek::feelskek:), with only sporadic foid profiles actually near me (within 100km), showing me that these profiles existed, the algorithm simply wasn't showing them to me.

And the price for premium is something like 20€ a month:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Here's a sample of the profiles I was shown :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

If online dating was ever a thing you could ascend on, that time is OVER.

Attachments

• photo_2022-06-06_09-16-43.jpg
    photo_2022-06-06_09-16-43.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 21
  • photo_2022-06-06_09-16-51.jpg
    photo_2022-06-06_09-16-51.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 21
  • photo_2022-06-06_09-17-07.jpg
    photo_2022-06-06_09-17-07.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 20
  • photo_2022-06-06_09-17-18.jpg
    photo_2022-06-06_09-17-18.jpg