Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know ITS CLOWNWORLD , WHEN YOUR CHEESE IS MORE EXPENSIVE THEN F*CKING MINCED MEAT! 3,49€ > 3,29€

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
Gouda got 2€ more EXPENSIVE in the Course of 1 Month , MAKING IT MORE EXPENSIVE THEN FUCKING MEAT !

Was zur Hölle ist los alter ? WTF IS Happening ? ( ( They )) are litteraly Laughing Indirectly in Our Faces !!!

Testing what the Common Folk will tolerate "

The Inflation Is getting Ridiculous.

Last edited:
I also noticed this, here in the UK. Luckily, I can no longer eat dairy products. Almost every item has increased in price; I mainly eat chicken, rice and veg so my costs per month are still very cheap.
Vegetables get expensive too , But (( they )) force Increases prices on What people buy more often it seems. Dosnt take Long and you pay 2€ for bread .

Kek

but cheese comes from Ukraine

ahhh, you stupid Kremlin troll :soy:

I blame the Jews.

And ? Its still ridiculous ( If true )
my comment is obviously satirical, but you get the point. all western soys will even freeze to death just to stop """"Putin""""'s war (@Khanivore )

even if it means losing your job

Every single item doubled, even tripled in price. Its over, literally.

my comment is obviously satirical, but you get the point. all western soys will even freeze to death just to stop """"Putin""""'s war (@Khanivore )

even if it means losing your job
Cha want? Im no Pitin, nor the government lackey, i do not know anything more abt this war than you do

Every single item doubled, even tripled in price. Its over, literally.
Yea , Something fishy IS going on . Everyone is Big About the cashless Idea "

Cha want? Im no Pitin, nor the government lackey, i do not know anything more abt this war than you do
I want you to lead the incel revolution in GTA. Will you lead us, commander?

Yea , Something fishy IS going on . Everyone is Big About the cashless Idea "
Greedy bastards used the situation to inflate prices while people are distracted. Like why the fuck would an local products increase in price by 200 percent, no excuse even if gasoline is more expensive, its not justified.

Yeah food is fucking expensive, but obviously we gotta fund Ukraine more.

Funding Ukraine is cucked.

Greedy bastards used the situation to inflate prices while people are distracted. Like why the fuck would an local products increase in price by 200 percent, no excuse even if gasoline is more expensive, its not justified.
The poor get poorer , and the Market owners get more Return ( Shit is MORE Expensive) .

Slowly but surely , Most people are getting fucked

The poor get poorer , and the Market owners get more Return ( Shit is MORE Expensive) .

Slowly but surely , Most people are getting fucked
Dividing the classes more and more until poor cant survive anymore, maybe then they will legalize assisted suicide like in Canada and wait for the poor to kill themselves off.

Products are overpriced. Saw yesterday a yogurt for more than 8 €.

Daily reminder we are starving because the kikes in America want to contain Russia. Our only hope is that anothER hERo will rise just like in the late Weimar Republic.

Dividing the classes more and more until poor cant survive anymore, maybe then they will legalize assisted suicide like in Canada and wait for the poor to kill themselves off.
Thats one way to get rid of the Trash "

Brutal

you pay 2€ for bread
breads costs much more than that in Finland. you are in germany, where food is cheap, taxes and value added tax much less and professional incomes higher than in Finland. Only thing Finland has is that the bad/low productive workers earn too much because of too powerful trade unions. Here basic dock worker earns more than engineers etc. because they can and will shut down foreign trade completely because they can and will because they are terrorists. they should be killed and replaced. I support free market. they cannot fire them and replace them because of all kinds of regulations of what is needed to work there. employers should simply be able to fire workers that go on strike and replace them. there is massive unemployment problem in finland, many poor people would be willing to take their jobs for half of their wages. no education needed to do dock-work, maybe one day training.

How am I supposed to afford my copes?

OvER for poor-cels

Eat ze bugs
People will Accept Bugs over meat , through Repetition and Status quos.

Where quite fucked really . If your wealthy enough you can atleast move around and Bulk Up supply

The kikes are polishing their shekles.

woher kriegst du hack für 3€. hier kostet das 6€ für 500g

Frenchcels on suicide watch

yeah, the inflation is killing everyone these days, i cannot even afford the cost of milk anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back