Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know half the "lurkers" are feds right?

nambog

nambog

Banned
-
And probably hald the posters here too. "How do you do fellow incels, want to go shoot up a school?!". Like it's so obvious. The fact that no one talks about this makes me believe that most of you are larpers or indeed the feds.

E8h8N58VkAIZwxC

I´ll be nice to be a fed: im unemployed i need a job :(

:feelsUgh: Say names we don’t care about the lurkers like we used to because they not reaching out to us anyways ya should use your post to make guests think
Anyone making posts about raping kids or killing people is most probably a fed. And it's really, really easy to disguise yourself as a "fellow incel" too, it's not like lnfiltrating communist or black nationalist groups, learning the lingo and the like. Just browse that wiki and talk about how you hate women. Bingo. You're an "incel".

Any idiot here who openly shares plans on killing/harming people with others they BARELY know deserves jail. If someone adds you on discord and starts "making plans" is a fed. Stop falling for fed tricks.

give me a federal fesikh

all feds should be incels

Lol my post got censored. Mods probably don't want any of you fools discovering that this is a honeypot forum.

these shooters are feds too

dear feds: your wife is cheating on you

There's no real reason there would be that many. More likely people are just edgy. If they wanted to bait someone into going ER they would pick the most vulnerable user and then run a psyop focusing on them.

Take your schizo meds GrAY. Yeah the feds are monitoring, very possibly collecting our data. Are they spamming shill accounts and ER comments for
... some reason? Nah, there's no poimt for them to do that.

Occam's razor would be that most lurkers are either IT, incels too paranoid to make an account, and probably a couple researchers and feds

these shooters are feds too
Unironically ER stank of pig meddling. His dad linkd up with another famous crisis actor after the incident, he also seemed completely unphased after the event. Also the cinema shooting and sandy hook were false flags imo. I wonder what dirt feds collect on people to get them to do this? Probably CP or something?
There's no real reason there would be that many. More likely people are just edgy. If they wanted to bait someone into going ER they would pick the most vulnerable user and then run a psyop focusing on them.

Take your schizo meds GrAY. Yeah the feds are monitoring, very possibly collecting our data. Are they spamming shill accounts and ER comments for

Occam's razor would be that most lurkers are either IT, incels too paranoid to make an account, and probably a couple researchers and feds
Ok Officer.

at least 250k USD was spent or something monitoring incels @PPEcel i think posted a document regarding this.

And probably hald the posters here too. "How do you do fellow incels, want to go shoot up a school?!". Like it's so obvious. The fact that no one talks about this makes me believe that most of you are larpers or indeed the feds.
There's definitely FBIcels here but most of the lurkers are probably bots. Outside of /r/inceltear and maybe also kiwifarms, nobody cares about us.

Also people talk about the lurkers all the time, every day there's another thread asking why we have so many more lurkers than posters.

That's exactly what a fed would say

Unironically ER stank of pig meddling. His dad linkd up with another famous crisis actor after the incident, he also seemed completely unphased after the event. Also the cinema shooting and sandy hook were false flags imo. I wonder what dirt feds collect on people to get them to do this? Probably CP or something?
If ya see it that way maybe he was born to do this to help launch his father into a star

Fuck I just noticed a typo in my OP and can't edit it now. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

If that is true then lock me up you fucking cucks, I'm a threat to society.

They'll eat donuts, lounge around in the break room, and once in a while, they'll write a report. If someone comes in with a tip, unless it's extremely detailed and thorough, chances are they'll read it twice and then toss it, or they'll pass it on to a field office, which will pass it on to a resident agency, and then after six months they'll start an investigation and write a report. Nobody will read it. When something does happen, someone will write a report on why they forgot the consider the findings of the earlier report. Nobody will read this report either.

Like any other bureaucracy, at least three-quarters of what the FBI does is paperwork. Thanks to TV, most normalfags have the idea that every FBI agent is trained in long-range sniping and close-quarters fighting and knows 2 computer languages and 3 martial arts and can speak 4 languages. Also in Hollywood, concepts like "federal jurisdiction" or "probable cause" never seem to exist.

If that is true then lock me up you fucking cucks, I'm a threat to society.
That's not how it works. They collect evidence on you over the years, every small infraction and "crime". Then when you finally do something like shoplifting 10 years from now, they'll chuck all that other shit on you too. Then you're in jail for 20 years.

I'll tell you the truth, yes there are glows here but they are just bots and they are everywhere on the internet
If they manipulate people idk, probably yes

Last edited:
They'll eat donuts, lounge around in the break room, and once in a while, they'll write a report. If someone comes in with a tip, unless it's extremely detailed and thorough, chances are they'll read it twice and then toss it, or they'll pass it on to a field office, which will pass it on to a resident agency, and then after six months they'll start an investigation and write a report. Nobody will read it. When something does happen, someone will write a report on why they forgot the consider the findings of the earlier report. Nobody will read this report either.

Like any other bureaucracy, at least three-quarters of what the FBI does is paperwork. Thanks to TV, most normalfags have the idea that every FBI agent is trained in long-range sniping and close-quarters fighting and knows 2 computer languages and 3 martial arts and can speak 4 languages. Also in Hollywood, concepts like "federal jurisdiction" or "probable cause" never seem to exist.
The FBI/CIA literally has an infinite budget, so do the MI5 in the UK. You underestimate how many people they have working in offices or at home just browsing these forums. You only need one or two to keep watch. Also remember what happened to the old mod of this site? Went on TV and probably dropped all the PMs ever sent here to the FBI.

The only reason this forum is left operating is becuase it's containment. Much harder to watch your targets when they don't have a forum to visit. How do you "know" so much about the FBI anyway? Did you work with them?

brutal red tape and bureaucratic inefficiency pill
E1EE0BDC 0A25 4598 8B11 0697DCCC877F

I'll tell you the truth, yes there are glows here but they are just bots and they are everywhere on the internet
If they manipulate people idk, probably yes
The feds do it to muslims all the time, no reason for them to make incels exempt from their false flags too. The dude who did the manchester bombing was known to feds and flown out to Libya to overthrow the government, a terrorist who was helped every step of the way by the british intelligence agencies.
brutal red tape and bureaucratic inefficiency pillView attachment 479259
He knows nothing about the CIA/FBI if he thinks they're inefficient. Speak to any old communist or black nationalist to see that idiotic notion completely buried. Heck, half the members of Neo-nazi groups are feds. They've spent a century perfecting the craft on how to eliminate dissidents. You think governments rule populations of 50+ million people just through luck?

Last edited:
If there's any young female fbi agent reading this, please come to my house and suck my dick.[UWSL] I need your warm thick lips around my dick and then we can have sex. Y[/UWSL][UWSL]ou can even handcuff me and spank my ass. [/UWSL]

You only need one or two to keep watch. Also remember what happened to the old mod of this site? Went on TV and probably dropped all the PMs ever sent here to the FBI.

The only reason this forum is left operating is becuase it's containment. Much harder to watch your targets when they don't have a forum to visit. How do you "know" so much about the FBI anyway? Did you work with them?

Ya think @jackbud was a mod :feelshaha: no he never was just a unbased user he betrayed us and almost killed himself:feelscry: and that’s why ya don’t go against the forum or else ya end up doing what he did and people not respecting ya

The FBI/CIA literally has an infinite budget, so do the MI5 in the UK. You underestimate how many people they have working in offices or at home just browsing these forums. You only need one or two to keep watch. Also remember what happened to the old mod of this site? Went on TV and probably dropped all the PMs ever sent here to the FBI.

yup, this is definitely a troll
brutal red tape and bureaucratic inefficiency pillView attachment 479259
over
He knows nothing about the CIA/FBI if he thinks they're inefficient. Speak to any old communist or black nationalist to see that idiotic notion completely buried. Heck, half the members of Neo-nazi groups are feds. They've spent a century perfecting the craft on how to eliminate dissidents. You think governments rule populations of 50+ million people just through luck?
it only proves how incompetent they are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the CIA doesn't even have anything to do with domestic policing, holy shit lmao, now you're just listing off the names of every three-letter agency you know because you want to sound vaguely intelligent

yup, definitely a troll

@nambog you're based bro. Don't even bother with @PPEcel , this faggot is most likely a troll from reddit and doesn't give a shit about anyone here.

prob like 80% of the faggots here are feds or other glowing niggers, fuck them all

Incels: 28, Bluepillers: 60
they're here already

I´ll be nice to be a fed: im unemployed i need a job :(
If you are willing to be paid 8n Monero you can work FROM home....

We'll send to all the software you'll need.

No need to actually apply.

Lol.

We know who and where you are....
prob like 80% of the faggots here are feds or other glowing niggers, fuck them all
Volcel if you wouldn't!

ER comments for
they need that sweet department funding. Remember when the fbi was talking about Russians trying to radicalize 4chan or something and the comments they highlighted had (YOU)s on them? meaning that they where the ones that posted the comments to begin with and other anons replied to them?

Most of the ER/edgy bait from new users is no doubt them trying to false flag us being a dangerous group that needs to be monitored by them so they can get funding for it.
Occam's razor would be that most lurkers are either IT, incels too paranoid to make an account
this I will agree with

Last edited:
they need that sweet department funding. Remember when the fbi was talking about Russians trying to radicalize 4chan or something and the comments they highlighted had (YOU)s on them? meaning that they where the ones that posted the comments to begin with and other anons replied to them?

Most of the ER/edgy bait from new users is no doubt them trying to false flag us being a dangerous group that needs to be monitored by them so they can get funding for it.

this I will agree with
Yeah that's a good point particularly the comparison to all the Russia hysteria they stoked under trump.

Though that seems like a convoluted way of achieving that goal compared to just running a false flag shooting. Theyve done that with muslims in the past for a fact. I remember a story where they found some autistic muslim kid and the glowy pretended to be his friend and suggested to go allahu akbar, then as soon as the dude said yes they nabbed him and ran to the media with it all like woo we foiled a terrorist plot.

I could definitely see them finding some dipshitcel and baiting them similarly. Sort of like what all those trolls did to Chris chan. But running a bunch of shill accounts to the rustle some soyfags just doesnt seem worth it to me.

rustle some soyfags just doesnt seem worth it to me.
They don't care about soycucks tbh. They are just making a report/presentation to show off to their boomer bosses that don't understand incels or the internet so it looks like they're doing their jobs.

Same with the guy that posts multiple JB threads that all get screenshot and put on IT. MMMM really makes you think,:feelsLSD:

perfect grooming ground for feds

If you are reading and you know my address , my neighbour on the second floor sells weed and coke
Thank you

Hmm incels have there own fanclub of stalkers now. It's funny, we are rent free in there minds the same with feminists and tubers that stalk these forums for views and content for there vids.

Eh, oh well. I'm probably on a watchlist anyways so yeah...