Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You killed the word "cuck".

itsmemario

itsmemario

Banned
-
Am i the only one who notices that "cuck" along side with tommes of other words are becoming meaningless here?
I don't agree with someone: CUCK
Someone said something positive: CUKC
Anyone who ever interracted with a woman: CUCK
People who are not chad or blackpilled incels: CUCK
I't like when feminist retard use "sexist, racist, homophobic" to anyone they don't like.
You can be pissed, and call me a bluedpied cuck fag because i keep comparing incels to feminists, but i stand by my word and think we MUST be better than them.

Someone's been called a cuck a few too many times.

Last edited:
its the right-wing version of calling somebody a 'racist'

I hate Not Rage Against The Machine

btw, I'm not left nor right. I am an actual red fascist...like post-jew purge Stalin. I thought you knew me well enough to know that or maybe you just get off on shitposting like I get off on licking your mother's anal cavity. both deal with poop.

Someone seems like they've been called a cuck a few too many times.
Look, i can't care less bein called a cuck by someone who i never met and never will meet. But i find lots of men issues very important that are not communicated to the public. There are less and lass public platforms that allows discussions about them, and i can't point anyone here who maybe opened to the ideas we share because they will be turned off by the retardation before they can get the point.

Look, i can't care less bein called a cuck by someone who i never met and never will meet. But i find lots of men issues very important that are not communicated to the public. There are less and lass public platforms that allows discussions about them, and i can't point anyone here who maybe opened to the ideas we share because they will be turned off by the retardation before they can get the point.
If they're going to be offended by the word cuck then they're probably cucks anyway.

If they're going to be offended by the word cuck then they're probably cucks anyway.
Noone is being offended by "cuck" because it's owerused and meaningless, just like noone takes eriously whet being called a sexist, racist...
I want "cuck" to be a great offense that punches, but i'ts not anymore.

Noone is being offended by "cuck" because it's owerused and meaningless, just like noone takes eriously whet being called a sexist, racist...
I want "cuck" to be a great offense that punches, but i'ts not anymore.
It can be like the N word. If you say it in a lighthearted way then its ok, but if you say it for real to someone whose actually being a cuck then it will hurt.

It can be like the N word. If you say it in a lighthearted way then its ok, but if you say it for real to someone whose actually being a cuck then it will hurt.

>Implying I care. Caring about things is gay

But I don't. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to masturbate....with my mouth.

Literal cucks would actually get off to being called a cuck
The definition of cuck that we use here is allowing yourself to be used by a femoid in any way without getting something of equal value in return.

The definition of cuck that we use here is allowing yourself to be used by a femoid in any way without getting something of equal value in return.
That's a fine definition by me, but that's not how it's being used. It's just owerused to the point of meaningless.

It's just owerused to the point of meaningless.
That didn't happen to the words bitch, slut, and fag, so I think most likely cuck will still be ok.

That didn't happen to the words bitch, slut, and fag, so I think most likely cuck will still be ok.
I think it did, nigger it the only word that has a real punch to it.

Although it has it's real meaning it's somehow become a meme/trend just like it's over and cope. It's not bad to have our own memes OP.
As long as we know it's real usage.:feelsokman:

to me its interchangeable with fag

Its over used for sure but its still funny. cuck is a good insult because cuckolding is shameful and gross and it pisses off the people who are ok with it a shit ton.

You are cuck mcdaddy