Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You just need to go out more...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I leave home, 10 minutes on the way to work, "Teehee did you see his face?"

On the bus, two foids look at me I look back I only hear "yck" and them another "Teehee"

In my work I hear foids from the team saying how much my NW2 have grown and that they feel sorry for me because it's over

I dont know how but in college nothing bad happened

On the bus back home, is cold and dark out there, you can see the reflection of the interior of the bus on the window, foid on my side look at my reflex I look to her reflex, she opens the window so she can not see me anymore

Yeah I just need to go out more, that's definitely what I need

Just never leave the house bro.

I'm out all the time, and all going out does is contribute towards my building desire to fucking kill myself.
How the fuck does going out help me anyways?

Your brain needs to get out of your skull more

I leave home, 10 minutes on the way to work, "Teehee did you see his face?"

On the bus, two foids look at me I look back I only hear "yck" and them another "Teehee"

In my work I hear foids from the team saying how much my NW2 have grown and that they feel sorry for me because it's over

I dont know how but in college nothing bad happened

On the bus back home, is cold and dark out there, you can see the reflection of the interior of the bus on the window, foid on my side look at my reflex I look to her reflex, she opens the window so she can not see me anymore

Yeah I just need to go out more, that's definitely what I need

I seems like you live in a very bad environment. This shit only happened to me in middle and high school. After that, most adult people, even foids, tend to hide their true thoughts and emotions much better (at least where I live).

going outside is the r00t of all evil

have you tried being good looking OP?

just wear a mask. if anything happenz, ur a acid victim.

It's usually more depressing and lonely going out by yourself as an incel.

This but unironically. I only go out late night or early morning to get groceries.
I'm not being ironic. I'm agoraphobic I only leave the house to buy beer

I never go out unless it's necessary. I have no one to go out with, or nowhere to go.

Just go outside theory officially debunked.