Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You just need a good personali-

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

Personality detector malfunctioned.

I want to do this to my job provider as all they do is bully me and I am tired of it, I might walk into one of my appointments and just stab the filthy tranny cunt may even behead the fuck ugly mutt and send it's fucking head to the head office as a warning so they stop bullying clients.

And yet there's just something about us that allow them to sense our toxic personalities. Can't figure out what it is.

Great side kick to the door.

And yet there's just something about us that allow them to sense our toxic personalities. Can't figure out what it is.
Your avi is pretty cute ngl, no homo.

I want to do this to my job provider as all they do is bully me and I am tired of it, I might walk into one of my appointments and just stab the filthy tranny cunt may even behead the fuck ugly mutt and send it's fucking head to the head office as a warning so they stop bullying clients.
:dafuckfeels:

Bitch got smacked so hard the damn wall came apart. :feelshaha:

Anybody know the story behind this?

IT will see that the dude was a bald and ugly ethnic with manboobs and use this as "proof" that ugly men can get ugly landwhale gfs...

To bad for them because this video is from Mexico or somewhere.

Why is he half naked :waitwhat:

According to Hamudi the Syrian, everyone who's balding has a bad personality. The higher you are on norwoord, the worse your personality is.

Top comment is based, replies to it not so much.

Some socially inept toxic person might think that this situation is horrible- yikes! as a saying in poland goes: "thug loves the most"- any well-adjusted decent human being knows that this is a happy mariage and would not intervene :feelsthink:

This is how every foid should be treated. See how nicely she follows him later when they exit the lift, like a good puppy. Do you think she is ever going to leave him, cheat on him, or cuck him in any way.. no, never. That's how it should be