Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You just don’t get to claim you have depression if you’re attractive

G

Guest37263

You just don’t. Honestly shut the fuck up if you’re 8+ and claim depressed. You have NO fucking idea what life is like being ugly. You have support. You have validation. You have the good will of others.

8+/10 people who claim depression are attention seeking cunts, who aren’t really depressed

You just don’t. Honestly shut the fuck up if you’re 8+ and claim depressed. You have NO fucking idea what life is like being ugly. You have support. You have validation. You have the good will of others.

8+/10 people who claim depression are attention seeking cunts, who aren’t really depressed

The goal of them saying anything about being depressed is to get attention.

Yeah some cunts post on reddit that they're depressed then post a sad face, and it gets 8000 upvotes.

Foid depression = Chad won't text her back, period. It's a meme at this point.

Wanting to die every single day is depression.

I agree with the title of this thread. You are on point with this one as always, OP.

8+/10 is a model tier, I would say 6+/10 people who claim depression are attention seeking cunts

Being depressed while being a chad is like being on a constant IV drip of 10,000 IU dopamine for your whole life, and then saying you’re depressed when your dose gets lowered to 9,000 IU for like a day.. meanwhile there’s people who have been sad and alone for so long that they don’t even remember what it’s like to be not suicidal.

Good points made here. I think it's also to make them appear more human and relatable by the average person, but it's full of contradictions as we all know. I mean yes, even some high lms ppl can be depressed or commit suicide, but still, there are much worst things than that compared to their "hardships/depression" in life.

This especially applies to all foids that say this.