Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You incels are pathetic. XD

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
My wife told me it’s her boyfriend’s turn tonight to get le pussy but I will get le pussy next Sunday night if I be a good boy and buy her everything she wants so who really is the real loser here, you pathetic incels?

My wife’s boyfriend might even give me permission to lick my wife’s finger if I’m lucky enough tonight and if I post on CuckTears to show how much I respect le womenz. XD

Just chilling in my wife’s boyfriends bedroom right now. They are on vacation. :p

Fuck, legit lold, thx bro

I too want functional relationship between consenting adults :(

thanks for reminder. XD

Le sexy time with the pupper

Just fixing my wife’s boyfriend‘s car because it broke down and my wife wants me to fix it. :p

My wife’s boyfriend says hi. XD

Just fixing my wife’s boyfriend‘s car because it broke down and my wife wants me to fix it. :p
My wife’s boyfriend says hi. XD
source.gif

Programming, zelda-playing hubbies be like:

Meme

COPE

Soyboys invite the mechanic because they don't want to get their hands greasy for the switch.
The wife pays the mechanic with her body.

My wife and her boyfriend are seeing a movie today. I’m paying for them both. :p

Would be funny if men like this didn't really exist...