Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You idealize relationships!"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Jfl, always hear that shit from cuckolds/women/relatives.

I fully know that most relationships aren't permanent due to the sickness of the modern world that removes the finality/defineteness of all decision processes and thereby the consequences of the decision itself - I know that a "relationship" for a normalfag lasts a few months on average. I know that fights are common in relationships and that living in harmony is impossible. I know of the disadvantages (e.g. having obligations as a man/etc.), but I still want one.

What I really hate is the sensory deprivation which makes life grey/dull/unimportant, even when a normalfags gets left by his GF he still has the positive memories of the relationship - something that nobody can steal from him. I have none of this, I feel neither the sadness nor the happiness associated with it, I don't know white/black, everything is grey for me. I even envy the normalfag for the pain in the lower moments of the relationship, because he at least feels something. And I am tired of hearing normalfags/boomers complaining about tiny stuff like decision making and the troubles associated with it, at least he has somebody to talk to, how is it boring when you plan the future with the person you are spending your life with and that is interested (or at least has the courtesy to act like if she was interested) in your ideas? Jfl, the sheer privilege that normalfags have.

Imagine a fat sack of shit telling a starving African that having food is also very strenous, because you have to use your muscles for chewing it. This is how we feel when normalfags tell us that relationships/girls are very strenous.

They are just feeding us cope-pills when they say that. "Don't worry, you're not missing out on too much!"

Trying to make us feel better.

It's like going to a starving homeless man and telling him that the all-you-can-eat buffet that you came from only had 8/10 food.

Bill Gates to poor people “You idolize financial prosperity!”.

It's like telling a guy who's been in a wheelchair all his life that he idealizes walking because sometimes your feet hurt

It's like telling a guy who's been in a wheelchair all his life that he idealizes walking because sometimes your feet hurt
Completely accurate.

unironically being an incel, makes me more empathetic and compassionate.
"he is single because he has 0 emotions, look at him, he acts like a robot, haha guys, am i right?"

those people that say "YoU iDeAlIzE rElAtIoNsHiPs" how can these people feel your pain when they have fulfilled that desire/want/need in their late teens. (at the normal age) the longer you go as an incel the more chance there is that you will have problems with potency, reaching orgasm and being satisfied.

can't even feel like an adult, a grown up man. sex & relationships are very very important imo.

no relationships & sex = destroyed self esteem, no motivation to study, no motivation to work, no motivation to contribute to society.

Last edited:
I idealise some coochie.

i legit feel bad for truecels irl

like when i see a 5ft3 dude, a guy who's 16 and already balding, a guy who's ugly like me, i know their life will never be good, i feel bad for them

View attachment 423036
"he is single because he has 0 emotions, look at him, he acts like a robot, haha guys, am i right?"

those people that say "YoU iDeAlIzE rElAtIoNsHiPs" how can these people feel your pain when they have fulfilled that desire/want/need in their late teens. (at the normal age) the longer you go as an incel the more chance there is that you will have problems with potency, reaching orgasm and being satisfied.

can't even feel like an adult, a grown up man. sex & relationships are very very important imo.

no relationships & sex = destroyed self esteem, no motivation to study, no motivation to work, no motivation to contribute to society.
Completely accurate. Especially the last part: Failure/success works with a Domino Effect, one flaw (like looks/autism) and everything breaks apart, one really good trait (like looks) and everything works out for you in the end, because you are welcome everywhere.

I idealize the destruction of women