Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel you heartless incels need to have some empathy and mourn the innocent life that was lost this week when that racist murdered a vanishing minority

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Avengedicks out

More coming in the next few weeks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, and who knows? someone might shoot up sick npcs on a soy hospital because, fuck it, that would be based :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck Harambe the kid was bullied to hell by normie s

I don't know what to say. I don't really care about the children that died. Is it emotional? Sure. But I never knew those children so why should I care about them personally I don't understand.

They don't care either they'll forget about them in 2 weeks just like the hundred other tragedies that have happened recently and were forgotten about. Even worse, they'll probably use them to push whatever agenda they can because that's what the dead victims are for. Fucking retards.

Hundreds of thousands of children die every year from preventable causes. Are we going to be selective about who we care for and who we don't care for? Or will we just admit that fundamentally, as sad as it is those deaths do not affect us personally therefore our care is limited purely to an emotional response.

This is just the truth.

those deaths do not affect us personally therefore our care is limited purely to an emotional response
An emotional response is always what care is limited to.

Unless what, you value a child's life for some kind of economic reason like you plan to have them work in your sneaker factory?

We just tend to know less about the small details of their life and lack the familiarity with them that closer mourners like parents/siblings/friends might be privy to.

I just want the whole world to go ER, is that too much to ask? :feelsdevil:

More coming in the next few weeks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, and who knows? someone might shoot up sick npcs on a soy hospital because, fuck it, that would be based :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
An old white faggot did it on greys anatomy causing the foid to get a miscarriage because she stressed so much on her Chad husband dying. Very based episode

I don't understand why the moms are upset, because a new kid is just a tinder swipe away

An old white faggot did it on greys anatomy causing the foid to get a miscarriage because she stressed so much on her Chad husband dying. Very based episode
Be aware that this on videogames feds :feelsbaton:

I don't understand why the moms are upset, because a new kid is just a tinder swipe away
the loss of a child is definitely going to hit a father much harder since it's much harder for men to have children than for women