Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You haven't lived if you weren't part of a teen LOVE TRIANGLE in high school

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
I was expelled 2 times before I graduated from higschool, nothing drastic, just bad grades coupled with unruly behavior. The schools I then went through were different, the patterns I observed kept repeating. What caught my eyes was a reoccurring friendship dynamic involving three people; a attractive girl, usually a slutty Stacylite with daddy issues that would orbit two badboys.

IDhF.gif

She would hang out with the two troublemakers causing havoc at the school. Crashing into lectures late was their game, and what seemed to be a platonic relationship between the three was actually cultivated by a underlying eroticism just ready to blow up any time. The people I am describing were notorious at our school, not because of their anti-social behavior or anything like that, but because their relationship appeared so perversely close-knit that they had to be fucking -- even the teachers knew, it was that overt. And it made us, the kissles and loveless, sitting in the back row incredibly jealous.

That day at math class we were receiving our tests results with our strict nazi teacher reading them out loud, the trio was sitting upfront, with the girl between the guys, and when the teacher read that one of the boys passed the test, the girl sitting next to him hugged him and started kissing him on the ear, up his thick dark hair, turning his head and smooching him on the lips. The teacher yelled: "Behave yourselves, or you can finish it outside!" -- with a sublime smile on her face.

This is the beauty of teen love, it's the excess enjoyment you get from defying authority figures and looking cute about it, spontaneous libidinal explosions and nostalgic elders sympathizing with your juvenile antics as it reminds them of their own youth. Remember how the blink 182 song goes; "Nobody likes you when you're 23"

X1G.gif

I was expelled 2 times before I graduated from higschool, nothing drastic, just bad grades coupled with unruly behavior.
that sucks to hear. I am a high performing student but I nearly got expelled last year over some bullshit accusations

That day at math class we were receiving our tests results with our strict nazi teacher reading them out loud, the trio was sitting upfront, with the girl between the guys, and when the teacher read that one of the boys passed the test, the girl sitting next to him hugged him and started kissing him on the ear, up his thick dark hair, turning his head and smooching him on the lips. The teacher yelled: "Behave yourselves, or you can finish it outside!" -- with a sublime smile on her face.
Yeah this is the kind of shit you can get away with for like 4 years of your entire life in adolescence. If you haven't got it then you will never ever replace it.

In that case, I have never lived then.

I went through puberty and this lousy manga is all I got
Kimagure.Orange.Road_.full_.457661-999x1027.jpg

Welp by that logic I guess I never lived. I must be a ghost.

I was part of a love triangle with me, myself, and I

This is the beauty of teen love, it's the excess enjoyment you get from defying authority figures and looking cute about it, spontaneous libidinal explosions and nostalgic elders sympathizing with your juvenile antics as it reminds them of their own youth.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I will never have dis

that sucks to hear. I am a high performing student but I nearly got expelled last year over some bullshit accusations
What happened?

Yeah this is the kind of shit you can get away with for like 4 years of your entire life in adolescence. If you haven't got it then you will never ever replace it.
God, I miss those years already. Hard to take anyone under 20 serious here.

What happened?
I got falsely accused of sexual harassment. not only was it was the single most traumatizing thing that has ever happened to me, but it really showed me how society gives absolutely no fucks about people like me. literally the first thing the school authorities did, before they even asked for my side of the story, was report me to the department of justice and call my parents

eventually the accusers admitted they were lying about all of it and I didn't receive any official punishment but I don't think I'll ever recover from it emotionally. I seriously considered committing suicide, it felt like my entire life was collapsing in front of me and there was just nothing I could do about it, no one I could talk to, no one I could turn to for support.

I was part of a love triangle with me, myself, and I
me too.brutal
I got falsely accused of sexual harassment. not only was it was the single most traumatizing thing that has ever happened to me, but it really showed me how society gives absolutely no fucks about people like me. literally the first thing the school authorities did, before they even asked for my side of the story, was report me to the department of justice and call my parents

eventually the accusers admitted they were lying about all of it and I didn't receive any official punishment but I don't think I'll ever recover from it emotionally. I seriously considered committing suicide, it felt like my entire life was collapsing in front of me and there was just nothing I could do about it, no one I could talk to, no one I could turn to for support.
i don't know what to say.that's brutal man.all it takes for our lifes to be fucked even more is for some random roastie whore to accuse us of random shit we have never done.this is why i want to get out of society as soon as possible.

Last edited:
this sounds kinda gay ngl

Were they sanctioned for spreading lies? and why did they try to damage your reputation?
why would they be?

and it wasn't about my rep, the goal was to get me put on the sex offender registry. as for the motive I honestly could not tell you why. normies are just fucked in the head.