Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "You haven't even tried inkwell"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Is what they keep telling us. Well what options do we have to even try these days? Swiping on dating apps yield no results even for normies so that's out. Cold approaching is a sexual harassment charge waiting to happen. "Warm approaching" is only possible if you have a group of friends. Most of us have few if any friends and are introverts, it's near impossible to generate friend groups out of thin air as an adult. Going out to a club? HTN is the barrier of entry there. So where should we try? That's a question I would like IT to answer.

I wish I could be 18 again and genuinely try ...
Sad Michael Scott GIF

I wish I could be 18 again and genuinely try ...
Sad Michael Scott GIF
True, message to all youngcels: TRY! Maybe if you have friends from high school, try to get invited to a party. I've been to the club a few times, no luck of course, but it was still an experience.

I am trying to find the will to live :feelsthink:

True, message to all youngcels: TRY! Maybe if you have friends from high school, try to get invited to a party. I've been to the club a few times, no luck of course, but it was still an experience.
Being young doesn't change anything. The rejection will be the same. If you're truly hideous youth won't save you.