Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ‘You have to work for it’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘You have to work for it’. :soy: :foidSoy:

What does ‘work for it’ even mean, to work on a dazzling enough personality to betabux some slut with a bodycount higher than the 30 days in a month?

It’s not like women have to ‘work for it’ since they have many options, it’s only men that do which is cucked.

Last edited:
What a life. Paying for a used up cum receptacle way past it’s prime to get divorce raped later

literally clown world im so fucking tired of everything

Become the best version of yourself :foidSoy:

That guys have to improve themselves and work to earn sex is the biggest bluepill lie of all. I've personally witnessed foids at a club go home with a guy merely minutes after meeting him. Imagine that. Imagine going to nightclub, and some foid comes to talk to you, you have a short conversation with her, and then 20 minutes later have your dick inside her. And then know you will never experience that. That's the blackpill.

That guys have to improve themselves and work to earn sex is the biggest bluepill lie of all. I've personally witnessed foids at a club go home with a guy merely minutes after meeting him. Imagine that. Imagine going to nightclub, and some foid comes to talk to you, you have a short conversation with her, and then 20 minutes later have your dick inside her. And then know you will never experience that. That's the blackpill.
:blackpill::feelsrope:

fucking slaves

No, I don't "have" to work for a cunt who gladly flashes her lips at Chad and rides him in her bed.

[UWSL]I would do it to increase my SMV and try to hurt stupid women.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]The time of love and the first sexual experiences ends in adolescence, a woman over 19 years of age is only good to fuck her like a whore or hurt her in some way.[/UWSL]