Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to trick your mind into thinking you look good

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
If you want to succeed in anything that you do in life or progress, you're going to have to try and trick yourself into thinking you look decent.

You legitimately cannot divert your focus from your looks to anything else if you look ugly, I can have something extremely important the next day but because I think I look subhuman I won't even see the point in it.

If you have dreams or ambitions, the only way to focus on them is to cope somehow with the fact that you're ugly, taking a simple picture will put you down for a good couple of hours.

or you can just LDAR, that works too I guess.

Tried it a few times, but ultimately it's a waste of time and makes you feel even worse after it when you come back to reality and see how worthless you really are.

Great idea but it’s not gonna work.

War of rail ost said:
Tried it a few times, but ultimately it's a waste of time and makes you feel even worse after it when you come back to reality and see how worthless you really are.

War of rail ost said:
Yeah that's true, it makes coming back to reality much more brutal. That being said I personally just rather fraud my brain a bit than feel like I legit wanna kms all the time althought i know I still look repulsive to others.

It doesn't really matter, you might think you're GL but nobody else shares your opinion.

This will help with your confidence :)

TripleCel said:
Yeah that's true, it makes coming back to reality much more brutal. That being said I personally just rather fraud my brain a bit than feel like I legit wanna kms all the time althought i know I still look repulsive to others.

My end goal is to somehow fully accept this aand not give a shit, I have no idea if that's possible because that means I have to tame these powerful emotions. I believe I can and that it's my only chance to a life with some sort of peace.

you will be shot down anyways if you are ugly

I´d have nights where I would groom myself for hours until I thought I looked great. I looked great to me and felt happy and like a million bucks. Then when I hit the club not a single girl would pay attention to me and I´d get brutally rejected by dozens of girls in a row. Realizing that what I think about myself is completely irrelevant, all that matters is what women think about my appearance cured me from BDD.

How you feel about yourself is completely irrelevant, the only thing that matters is what women think of you.

VLÖ said:
It doesn't really matter, you might think you're GL but nobody else shares your opinion.
Zyros said:
Well yeah but that already happens anyway, so I might as well try to not feel shitty even when i'm alone.

TripleCel said:
Well yeah but that already happens anyway, so I might as well try to not feel shitty even when i'm alone.

Yeah I understand your point.

War of rail ost said:
TripleCel said:
My end goal is to somehow fully accept this aand not give a shit, I have no idea if that's possible because that means I have to tame these powerful emotions. I believe I can and that it's my only chance to a life with some sort of peace.
Dude I wish, but I don't think that will ever happen sadly due to our human nature

Lmao oh please its all fun and games until you get AMOGED by truly good looking guys haha its over. We need the rope.

You jsut need to be below average IQ, with no self awareness, delusional and ugly as fuck ( yes that´s good because people will never get jealous of you), too improve you could gian very much fat and you will be liked by all people. I know looks like trolling but by some people i srs think that. Ah yes ofc will just be good with very good social skills,/ so no aspieness.

Worked for me for a while, but not in the long run. Countless rejections brought me back to an even worse place than the starting point

this is redpill cope, just like "HOLD FRAME BRO, STAY ALPHA LIKE"

VLÖ said:

Getlooksordie said:
I´d have nights where I would groom myself for hours until I thought I looked great. I looked great to me and felt happy and like a million bucks. Then when I hit the club not a single girl would pay attention to me and I´d get brutally rejected by dozens of girls in a row. Realizing that what I think about myself is completely irrelevant, all that matters is what women think about my appearance cured me from BDD.

How you feel about yourself is completely irrelevant, the only thing that matters is what women think of you.

Yeah i realised that too. But it came kinda natural to me through the red/Blackpill

VLÖ said:

exactly you just be making a fool out of yourself

GeneticDysfunction said:
Lmao oh please its all fun and games until you get AMOGED by truly good looking guys haha its over. We need the rope.
Zyros said:
JustKillMe said:
Great idea but it’s not gonna work.

As you can see OP, your thread/post is Low-IQ.
JFL at a ugly dude acting like hes GL, he will be seen as a joke.

Cynistic said:

My post isn't low iq, you guys just aren't understanding what I'm saying.
Obviously thinking you're GL won't make others think the same, but not thinking you're ugly will help YOU with anything you want to accomplish.

If I take photos of myself every day and see that I'm subhman, I won't be able to focus on other things that I want to succeed in whether it be studying, working, or anything for that matter.
You won't get girls either way, so why not try to make yourself feel less shitty that way you can actually enjoy some things even when you're alone, instead of wanting to kys and feeling dispirited 24/7.

You're ugly and nothing is going to change that obviously, but accepting that and not caring is near impossible to us humans, so why not trick yourself into thinking you're not repulsive so you don't feel shitty with yourself even when you're alone?

TripleCel said:
Cynistic said:
My post isn't low iq, you guys just aren't understanding what I'm saying.
Obviously thinking you're GL won't make others think the same, but not thinking you're ugly will help YOU with anything you want to accomplish.
If I take photos of myself every day and see that I'm subhman, I won't be able to focus on other things that I want to succeed in whether it be studying, working, or anything for that matter.
You won't get girls either way, so why not try to make yourself feel less shitty that way you can actually enjoy some things even when you're alone, instead of wanting to kys and feeling dispirited 24/7.
You're ugly and nothing is going to change that obviously, but accepting that and not caring is near impossible to us humans, so why not trick yourself into thinking you're not repulsive so you don't feel shitty with yourself even when you're alone?

What you are saying now makes sense.

thats semi-possible until i see my profile or focus on eye area :)

Op its over, nature and society either wants us as workhorses or dead. The more you get amoged the more u wanna rope

GeneticDysfunction said:
Op its over, nature and society either wants us as workhorses or dead. The more you get amoged the more u wanna rope
can't argue with that

It doesn't last long because the outside world still sees you as ugly.

I've tried.

Cope of the year

Usually when you think you look good that also means you think others think you look good. Which kinda doesn't make any sense if any of you are half the incelibate you guys claim you are

Kointo said:
Cope of the year
You're damn right it is

GunnaSecure said:
Usually when you think you look good that also means you think others think you look good. Which kinda doesn't make any sense if any of you are half the incelibate you guys claim you are
I have bad facial asymmetry along with other bad facial features that make me look ugly especially when I see myself the way the rest of the world sees me, and not flipped like in a mirror.

I do think I look decent sometimes, but that can only happen in good lighting and using a mirror (while also frauding with angles). This means I might think I look good sometimes, but I will get really harsh reality checks if I take pictures or even vids using my phone camera.

There's no way others think I look good because the conditions have to be extremely ideal for myself to think I look good, and even that is when I see my flipped self.