Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You have to sail across the ocean. Who do you choose to be the crew managing the ship?

Who would you choose to work on the ship, to get it across the ocean

• Random people from your workplace / school

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Experienced and knowledgeable people who know how to work the ship

Votes: 32 86.5%

• Total voters
NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Lets see what you think

Loooool wtf

What kind of troll question is this

Women because women can do anything

No one. I want a small submarine that I can drive alone.

But if I had to choose, of course I would want experienced people to drive my ship.

lmfao, arguing with normies will get you to the point where you have to create a poll asking about something so blatantly obvious.

"Just because trained sailors are literally objectively better at sailing ships doesn't mean you get to just discriminate against your classmates"
-CuckTears user, 2018

Loooool wtf

What kind of troll question is this

Why then would you entrust random nobodies with choosing who runs the country? AKA why democracy is a ridiculous system

Why then would you entrust random nobodies with choosing who runs the country? AKA why democracy is a ridiculous system

Democracy is a business agreement.

You pay taxes into the system, then you get a vote. The problem with our government is that people that don't pay taxes are permitted a vote. This creates a group of people who have no vested interest in voting in a sensible way. If only people who pay taxes recieved the franchise democracy would work perfectly because by leeching off of the system you would be disenfranchised, so all the people who "invested" in government would desire that the money be used effectively.

So, yeah, you're analogy kind of makes sense. The trained sailors would be like tax paying voters and the non-tax paying voters would be the degenerate leeches.

Retarded question

You pay taxes into the system, then you get a vote. The problem with our government is that people that don't pay taxes are permitted a vote. This creates a group of people who have no vested interest in voting in a sensible way. If only people who pay taxes recieved the franchise democracy would work perfectly because by leeching off of the system you would be disenfranchised, so all the people who "invested" in government would desire that the money be used effectively.

So, yeah, you're analogy kind of makes sense. The trained sailors would be like tax paying voters and the non-tax paying voters would be the degenerate leeches.

So basically black people shouldnt have the right to vote as most of them are leeches and degenerates
As well as all females

Obviously i will hire some bunch of philippinos, they know their stuff

So basically black people shouldnt have the right to vote as most of them are leeches and degenerates
As well as all females

Black people pay exorbitant amounts of child support. Women are the majority of voters and recieve the majority of government assistance. The idea of the black welfare goon is a myth if you consider the fact that the majority of black people on welfare are black single mother welfare queens. Its the reason why the black communities are in such a death spiral and why white communities are beginning to follow suit.

Soon KKKers won't be able to tell the difference between white ghettos or black ghettos with this new wave of single mothers coming through.

Black people pay exorbitant amounts of child support. Women are the majority of voters and recieve the majority of government assistance. The idea of the black welfare goon is a myth if you consider the fact that the majority of black people on welfare are black single mother welfare queens. Its the reason why the black communities are in such a death spiral and why white communities are beginning to follow suit.

Soon KKKers won't be able to tell the difference between white ghettos or black ghettos with this new wave of single mothers coming through.

I think its time to look for some new places to live in the developing world

Ive heard Rwanda is a pretty good place

Attachments

• IMG_2485.PNG
    IMG_2485.PNG
    25.2 KB · Views: 76
democracy is a lie

random people from school because I want to die

What low IQ garbage is this?

i'd pick the real OG, patchy the pirate

I want a crew of platelets from cells at work tbh
  platelet hataraku saibou drawn by w k  sample 683ad9724fe4db517c966ae204753047

The people with experience. I value my life much more than a month of hanging out.

I would bring people from my workplace/school so that I could bring them all down with me.

crew =

@fukmylyf
@manlet cUnt
@jerrycan dan
@nausea
@UBERCEL

These options JFL nigga “6’3 Chad or 5’2 ethnic Manlet”

I'd load the ship with girls I can fuck before our ship sinks.

jfl at the cucks who would get knowledgeable faggots to boss you around

Who are the five people who picked option A? Do they want to sink the ship instead of being roped. If so makes sense.