Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to pass her friends looks threshold.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
If she eventually falls for you doesn't mean you will get her.
Being a woman,social image is extremely important!
She need to ask her friends for almost every single life decision!
You have to pass both her looks threshold and her friends looks threshold to have a peaceful date.
If you are " OK " just in her eyes, her friends will pressure her to find a new guy aka chad anyway.
Rise of social media and T.V. propaganda , women have many options they could find chads who live just an hour away easily
This is why it's so hard to get laid in this modern time...

Most guys don't care what their friends think of their girlfriends.

SUPERCEL said:
You have to pass both her looks threshold and her friends looks threshold to have a peaceful date.
If you are " OK " just in her eyes, her friends will pressure her to find a new guy aka chad anyway.
Rise of social media and T.V. propaganda , women have many options they could find chads who live just an hour away easily

Most guys don't care what their friends think of his girlfriends.

So true, I believe one of my first rejections was because her friends didn't find me attractive.
She even mumbled something to that tune by claiming I wouldn't fit in with her group of friends when she rejected me.

Yes your being judged by everyone on all sides, if your not 8+ its ovER

FeminismsCancer said:
SUPERCEL said:

Most guys don't care what their friends think of his girlfriends.

So true, I believe one of my first rejections was because her friends didn't find me attractive.
She even mumbled something to that tune by claiming I wouldn't fit in with her group of friends when she rejected me.

If you are around 5-6.5,I have a bad news for you,group of girls usually accept 7+ guys...
If you are lucky enough you will find a girl who can think what is good for herself,which is RARE!!!

This is so true. Back when I was still delusional, trying to be a PUA, I would approach girls in the club to dance and their friends would make a face showing that they disapprove me and the girl would cut me off even if she was slightly interested. This is one of the things I hate most about women they can't think for themselves

This is the truth in most cases.

Captvic said:
This is so true. Back when I was still delusional, trying to be a PUA, I would approach girls in the club to dance and their friends would make a face showing that they disapprove me and the girl would cut me off even if she was slightly interested. This is one of the things I hate most about women they can't think for themselves

Feels bad,bro
The girl I was chatting with stop chatting with me because her friends told her they don't find me attractive enough...