Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You have to leave someone you love to be with someone who loves you"

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★
If you knew how common this is for women

This is a trend that is on the rise in my country, and it has greatly increased my contempt for women because I don't see any of them finding this absurd.

It means that women spend their prime on abusive chads who don't even like them, so that later when they are old they end up with betas that they don't like but who give them everything.

Brutal, how many marriages are like this? Who knows, maybe most of them, whenever you see a woman with an average guy, a not very hypergamous relationship, know that she never loved that man and never will

In their occurrences and in their despicable attitude I see women as the greatest enemy of most men

IMG 3192

Women leave their boyfriends and husbands to just have a short fling with a psychopathic Chad. But let these women think whatever they want

This is the truth of what marriage is

who says they cant be with both a betabux n chads at the same time
Best of both worlds

Where do you find these comic strips? I can see the TikTard logo, but I'd doubt it's the TikTard making them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back