Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You have to learn to love yourself before you get a girlfriend!"

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I'll update this with more screenshots of this type of stuff as I have more, but here's one. JFL at his low self esteem but he still managed to get a gf.
Screenshot 20190105 090931

I also had friends who were friends with this emo kid who [visibly] cut himself every day and he also had a smoking hot 8/10 gf, lmao. Their relationship lasted about 5 years btw.

Last edited:
Humans usually base their perception of themselves based on how others treat them.

That's how I know I'm subhuman sewage.

My ego is the size of jupiter and I'm still alone. So myth busted

ER loved himself too much but nobody wanted him kek

Such a cuck, putting a female up on a pedestal

I love myself

Now where is my gf cuntfags?

How can you expect to love yourself ? When no one else does ?

The reason I hate myself and think I'm a piece of shit is because I don't have a gf.

that 10/10 foid

never trust delusion reddit tards

article-2306096-192EFDC9000005DC-756_306x847.jpg

fag talks like my grandma. to die for? wtf

Loved myself for 17 years already tbh if you get what I mean.

It's not about loving yourself or others really. Take Justin Berber as a celebrity example, his self esteem is shit and he's not nice to his followers but he still gets love and affection and would even if he didn't have the $

j-just be yourself bro -goes back fucking with 6'2 6 packs chad-

There is a reason why incels don't like themselves.
Most of us start as normal but we get stepped on every time.

Good looking guys can be the most insecure person you will ever meet and women still want them.
And because they are wanted, they get more confident and start to like themselves.

It's all in looks

Noone loves themselves, not even stacies

There is a reason why incels don't like themselves.
Most of us start as normal but we get stepped on every time.

Good looking guys can be the most insecure person you will ever meet and women still want them.
And because they are wanted, they get more confident and start to like themselves.

It's all in looks
Deadass, it doesn't take half a brain to realize this.

that 10/10 foid

never trust delusion reddit tards

article-2306096-192EFDC9000005DC-756_306x847.jpg
Normal fags are notorious for overrating people's looks. They'll claim a woman is "beautiful", when in reality, she's merely average or borderline unattractive.
They even do this with guys. They'll say shit like "this guy is good-looking and he's alone. That proves it's not about looks". But, when you see the guy they claim is "good-looking", you realize that he's just average, or worse.
I remember lots of people were saying that Elliot Rodger was alone because of his personality, and that he was actually "good-looking". Just LOL at people's bad judgement. Elliot Rodger looked like a fish. THAT'S why he was alone. No other reason.

It's all based on looks and what people at the time perceive to be confidence.
A shy, introverted attractive guy will be fawned over by whores because they'll associate his good looks with positive personality traits, I mean science has already proven that people have an inherent bias towards good looking people. Sluts will look at someone that is attractive and assume he is more intelligent, earns more money and is a nicer person than someone less attractive.

You also have the fact that beta cucks have somewhat tipped this system on its head by pointing at every hole they come into contact with and declaring her to be beautiful, since they're so thirsty for some rancid pussy.

If that is a 10, the guy in the OP needs eye surgery :feelsohh:. She is barely within the limit of what I'd call fuckable, but then again, I have a sizable aversion against fat.
That's how I know I'm subhuman sewage.
Even if you LOOK like subhuman sewage, doesn't mean you are, give yourself more credit.

I fucking hate this normalfag cope. I remember my therapist was saying this to me. I laughed at her face and never went back.

I fucking hate this normalfag cope. I remember my therapist was saying this to me. I laughed at her face and never went back.
You should've slapped the bitch!