Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You have to go back.

Why there is no black person?

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns

I've never even lurked on lookism tbh, why are users from there so retarded anyway?

I'm a refugee from braincels tbh

I've never even lurked on lookism tbh, why are users from there so retarded anyway?
Their standards are way higher than foids when it comes to judging males' looks. They consider Henry Cavill average guy, lol.

Lookism users are actually mentally insane and a large portion of then have body dysmorphia unironically. They are the type of guys to call a giga Chad ugly

Their standards are way higher than foids when it comes to judging males' looks. They consider Henry Cavill average guy, lol.
They are honest about how tough males looks are judged imo. Foids are VERY VERY harsh when judging males' looks.

Fitting treatmemt for lookismfags

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns
me miss ritalin :feelsrope:

Did bbc spammers come from lookism? Srs question.

big black stick
theory
isreal

lookism.net is unironically braindead and obnoxious, full of chads and chadlites either larping as incels or bragging

No wait we're incels from another site!
Which one?
/r/incelswithouthate
:banhammer:

mfw lookism died and theres no real alternative to it

tenor.gif

mfw lookism died and theres no real alternative to it

tenor.gif

Lookism didn't "die," Zesto killed it. And I kinda suggested that he do it. I definitely wanted him to do it.

Zesto's been rallying support in the incelosphere and rose to be top dog at Lookism. He then shut it down and brought everyone to Looks Theory.

He's mad king of the asylum now. Deliberately running a railroad contrary to how the Incels.co empire is run. I was talking about how Incels.co prioritizes order, which is why they have rules in place to protect that order. Zesto said "No thank you, that's boring. I like banter." So Looks Theory is very much the "evolution" of Lookism. Very free, but very hostile.

Lookism didn't "die," Zesto killed it. And I kinda suggested that he do it. I definitely wanted him to do it.

Zesto's been rallying support in the incelosphere and rose to be top dog at Lookism. He then shut it down and brought everyone to Looks Theory.

He's mad king of the asylum now. Deliberately running a railroad contrary to how the Incels.co empire is run. I was talking about how Incels.co prioritizes order, which is why they have rules in place to protect that order. Zesto said "No thank you, that's boring. I like banter." So Looks Theory is very much the "evolution" of Lookism. Very free, but very hostile.
well i cant really pin the blame on him since the lookism admin is virtually nonexistent

osH0E5Y.gif