Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to be strong to be kind

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
In a world where malice reigns it is easy to laugh and hate
Life is harder for someone who is kind and good, people will mistake his kindness for weakness.
And that's why you have to be strong to live like this

In a world where malice reigns it is easy to laugh and hate
Life is harder for someone who is kind and good, people will mistake his kindness for weakness.
And that's why you have to be strong to live like this
All it takes is one bad day to push an incel over the edge... only one bad day...

I have a giant heart of great kindness and I'm not willing to give it up for the malice of the world, I don't care how much easier it would be, I'm strong anyway

I have a giant heart of great kindness and I'm not willing to give it up for the malice of the world, I don't care how much easier it would be, I'm strong anyway
I'm right there with you, brocel.

so all of us are weak, everyone here is consumed by hatred

You have to be good looking to be viewed as kind

thats just delusion, treat good people amazing and treat bad people terribly, eye for eye