Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “You have to be interesting and engaging to attract a girl”

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I have a cousin

Literally

Was a depressed cunt, lost motivation in life, was SMOKING CIGARETTES ffs, didn’t know if he wanted to keep on living.

Meets a girl at university who falls in love with him anyway. Comes to visit him and stay with him, cleans his clothes, does his dishes, TAKES CARE OF HIM in every way. Helps him get out of his depression. Now three years later they’re a happy motivated couple

Thats just NOT how love works. You don’t become a better and more interesting person and THEN you are allowed to get a girlfriend

No

A girl falls for your LOOKS, and then will do anything to please you, help you and generally make your life better, because that’s what a girl does for an attractive guy she’s in love with.

A girlfriend improves your life, and pulls you out of dark places and makes you a better person. NOT the other way around.

But guess what, appendix 1: this is only for Chad tee hee

Cousin was depressed and suicidal, girl falls in love with him and pulls him out of depression and does anything and everything to make him happy, and now they’re Both a fucking happy successful couple. He’s s Doctor, she’s a doctor in training

Cousin just exists, and girl fell in love and supported him. That’s never going to happen to us. Isn’t that sobering?

Last edited:
Looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>personality every single time

how good does he look man

Yep, this is how it is

how good does he look man
Like marlon teixeira but with a potato nose.

Told him to get nose job but he refuses. With his nose he’s still very obviously hot to all passers by, but LOL @his nose

I feel bad for all the high schoolers trying to push themselves to be more ""confident"" in school because that's the advice they read online.

One thing to want here: extermination of natural femoids, and creation of genetically engineered waifus

I have a cousin

Literally

Was a depressed cunt, lost motivation in life, was SMOKING CIGARETTES ffs, didn’t know if he wanted to keep on living.

Meets a girl at university who falls in love with him anyway. Comes to visit him and stay with him, cleans his clothes, does his dishes, TAKES CARE OF HIM in every way. Helps him get out of his depression. Now three years later they’re a happy motivated couple

Thats just NOT how love works. You don’t become a better and more interesting person and THEN you are allowed to get a girlfriend

No

A girl falls for your LOOKS, and then will do anything to please you, help you and generally make your life better, because that’s what a girl does for an attractive guy she’s in love with.

A girlfriend improves your life, and pulls you out of dark places and makes you a better person. NOT the other way around.

But guess what, appendix 1: this is only for Chad tee hee

Cousin was depressed and suicidal, girl falls in love with him and pulls him out of depression and does anything and everything to make him happy, and now they’re Both a fucking happy successful couple. He’s s Doctor, she’s a doctor in training

Cousin just exists, and girl fell in love and supported him. That’s never going to happen to us. Isn’t that sobering?

Lmao what the fuck was he even depressed about?
One thing to want here: extermination of natural femoids, and creation of genetically engineered waifus

How about we just lobotomize ALL natural foids at a very young age? That's certainly cheaper than genetically engineering an entire pool of foids to pass around to all men.

JFL at "get a hobby bro, focus on yourself bro"

Looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>personality every single time

There is no personality. You are your face. If your actions don't match the expected actions based on your appearance then you are creepy and weird

There is no personality. You are your face. If your actions don't match the expected actions based on your appearance then you are creepy and weird
Not if you’re gl

Lmao what the fuck was he even depressed about?

How about we just lobotomize ALL natural foids at a very young age? That's certainly cheaper than genetically engineering an entire pool of foids to pass around to all men.
He was depressed about feeling intellectually inadequate as a doctor amongst his fellow medical students at the time.

Just casually he had a near perfect GPA, and said “I don’t feel intelligent enough for this. Everyone is smarter than me in my course”

Her personality detector was on point, she preemptively smelled it & knew with some care & dedication she could coax it out.

Interesting means physically attractive.
Funny means physically attractive.
Good personality means physically attractive.

Some of us [including Myself] are never going to experience anything unpaid sexually or emotionally intimate with women. I wish I still didn't care, but the feelings and urges haven't gone away with age - yet.

Yes, if the foid hadn't of found your cousin physically attractive he'd still be rotting in his misery or most likely :feelsrope:now.

I just seen some slut in the news on about "dick dates" where you don't go on a date with the stranger, you get straight down to sex. It empowers women apparently, I'm sure the chads who get chosen to fuck their holes show such niceness and respect every second. JFL. I'll never know any of this shit!

Whatever man, I'm so fucking tired. Even of thinking about this shit, let alone actually living it.

no ones interesting. normies sure as fuck aren’t.

your looks have to be interesting and engaging, I agree.

96 guests LOL

that's what the normie track looks like

Honestly, I’m happy for my cousin, don’t let the swearing mislead you.

I merely swear for emphasis, and to express my shock that people don’t realise that YOU DONT NEED TO BE INTERESTING to find a girlfriend, you just need to be attractive, I have a family member who is proof of that.

The “be interesting and engaging” meme is only applicable for guys who aren’t attractive enough to immediately arouse sexual interest from women, but not tangibly unappealing enough to arouse sexual disgust, and so given the right circumstances and by sheer chance, a girl who is receptive enough, then it MIGHT work in that guy’s favour

Vast majority of the time, it’s looks.

Good example to demonstrate personality as a meme.