Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory You have to be intelligent to know you are incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
I have been in some of the roughest neighborhoods in the west and grew up around some people that are likely in prison or gone. Many had real subhuman features but were so criminal like that it didint register to them. Nearly every single one had the typical bluepilled beliefs about women, that eventually one will come or that “chicks like them”. Ive realized it takes a certain level of intelligence to have honest self reflection. Once you can do that you can also begin to see the real blackpills and behaviors of women which are too subtle to the average person to realize.
I imagine the many men rotting away in sub human conditions, like hatian jails, doomed by a life of subhumanism. If you are ugly and unloved AND unintelligent, you likely go down a path of crime or get involved in things you shouldnt and end up doomed. That criminal behavior is all a compensation for the reality of what they are feeling as subhumans, without the intelligence to know it. From a young age these men are neglected and surrounded by similar men that destroy their morals and view of a respectful future. I ask all fellow men here to be happy that atleast we are not on that level, and not rotting in a detention facility, though soon with extremist feminism on the rise, being a sub8 will be a felony offence.

most people don't like to self introspect. most people I hang out with have low self esteem, so I sometimes forget that the average person is egotistical to the core and thinks very highly of themselves

This explains why men with Down Syndrome often don't realize they're incel. It requires a certain introspection. In fact, there are no incels with Down Syndrome on this site, as far as I know.

most people don't like to self introspect. most people I hang out with have low self esteem, so I sometimes forget that the average person is egotistical to the core and thinks very highly of themselves
Do you self introspect?
Do you have a high self esteem?

it's not enough

I’m very intelligent, yes.

Yes MensaIQcel is still the smartest user of all time though :feelskek:

Not at all. I'm the opposite of high IQ yet I'm still aware of my subhumanity.

it is no problem bro:feelsmusic: