Blackpill You have to be high IQ to be a famous philosopher or scientist

• Thread starter the virgin shepherd
  • Start date
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
Other wise your just a sophist teaching others about the works of other great men. Tale Jordan Peterson for example. He can only speak one language and his entire career is essentially educating others about Jung and Nietzsche along with some self help bullshit.

His most notable work "10 principles to being a normie" contains nothing of concrete value. You want to know what his last step is? Pet a cat. Extremely valuable advice coming from a man who possesses a doctorate.

In order to be a well-recognized philosopher or scientist you must speak at least two or more languages. Thus American education is purposefully intellectually cuckolding its students.

Here are some prominent figures in science, philosophy, art, etc.

You know what they all have in common? They all mog us. Also they all speak mor than two languages.

Also women can't be famous high IQ people. Take this foid for example.

If she really had an IQ higher than 200 then why is she restricting herself to the maternal role of acting as merely an advisor. This bitches greatest accomplishment is giving random people advice on a magazine, good job whore.

Why did I have to be average?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 8h 11m
Nah, the first guy you showed is a gigantic faggot who deserved to be tortured mercilessly. At least, if that's who I think it is.

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Mythic
★★★
15d 23m
Adding Freud and Picasso to this list is strange

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Nah, the first guy you showed is a gigantic faggot who deserved to be tortured mercilessly. At least, if that's who I think it is.
It's Shakespear
RainerNLM said:
Adding Freud and Picasso to this list is strange
Not really Picasso is regarded as a genius and Freud put psychology on the map so to speak. Freud could also speak 6 languages or something.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
260d 12h 19m
What's with you and speaking multiple languages?

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Mythic
★★★
15d 23m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yeah Shakespeare (massive simp), Picasso (drew little kid pictures), Einstein (stole his ideas from non-Jews) - weird list man

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 8h 11m
RainerNLM said:
Yeah Shakespeare (massive simp), Picasso (drew little kid pictures), Einstein (stole his ideas from non-Jews) - weird list man
:feelswhat::feelswhat:I didn't know these things. Maybe the first one though.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
Diocel said:
It's a sign of intelligence, imagine knowing how communicate ideas and refering to specific concepts in a multitude of ways beyond that of one language. I consider branches of mathematics the same as capability to communicate through language.

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Mythic
★★★
15d 23m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
:feelswhat::feelswhat:I didn't know these things. Maybe the first one though.
no Nietzsche on this list either, no Godel, no Hitler, no Goebbels, no Hegel

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
RainerNLM said:
They all IQ mog us

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 8h 11m
RainerNLM said:
No Hitler?! Shit list by default.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
RainerNLM said:
Nietzsches on there too,

I took a picture that was taken when he was mad. Hegel could've been here. Don't care about the other two :feelsseriously:

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
260d 12h 19m
the virgin shepherd said:
It's a sign of intelligence, imagine knowing how communicate ideas and refering to specific concepts in a multitude of ways beyond that of one language. I consider branches of mathematics the same as capability to communicate through language.
Doubt that. i speak 3 and i'm in the mid 70s in term of IQ.
RainerNLM said:
Picasso (drew little kid pictures)
Le funny picasso drawing like a kid joke.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
RainerNLM said:
Not Picasso
He literally invented new forms of art that inspired new styles. Pretty high IQ
Diocel said:
Doubt that. i speak 3 and i'm in the mid 70s in term of IQ.
IQ mogs me. Did you go to college?

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
260d 12h 19m
IQ mogs me. Did you go to college?
Didn't even graduate high school.

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
3d 1h 8m
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
Diocel said:
I don't know dude. I respect your ability to speak three langauges. You could be a buisness man that travels to foriegn countries because of those skills. It's impressive. I was best at math but not by much.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
147d 6h 34m
Diocel said:
Which languages?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

⚠️R.E.D.D.I.T. M.O.D⚠️
★★★★★
357d 20h 53m
I’m high IQ and yet I still haven’t been recognized as a philosopher of this time

though admittedly I only know one language so there’s that I guess

Broly

Broly

close to losing my sanity
★★★★★
31d 6h 54m
i can speak 3 languages why am i not up there:feelsaww:

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

:(
★★★★★
103d 1h 56m
Broly said:
because u r larping!

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
31d 6h 54m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
because u r larping!
cope, im the least larping person on the forum

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
67d 1h 6m
I can't even speak english that good i just leanrned what a sintax was yesterday,

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
Broly said:
Really? Are you American? If not it just goes to show how much they fucked me over with their shit schools system. I wish I was french. I'd be down to write 6 page essays.
Ika-Sama said:
I can't even speak english that good i just leanrned what a sintax was yesterday,
Syntax is a ability that I lost while high on acid.

W

wei#3959

mind > body pilled
38d 11h 11m
Animecel2D said:
I’m high IQ and yet I still haven’t been recognized as a philosopher of this time

though admittedly I only know one language so there’s that I guess
i feel like u rly only need to know 1 language

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
260d 12h 19m
Broly said:
It's pretty normal to speak 2 or 3 languages. speaking two languages is the average outside of the USA even blue collars can.

I just it's just the american educational system that is retarded.

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
31d 6h 54m
Diocel said:
It's pretty normal to speak 2 or 3 languages. speaking two languages is the average outside of the USA even blue collars can.

I just it's just the american educational system that is retarded.
tbh, people here can barely speak english sometimes:feelstastyman:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
102d 3h 37m
Diocel said:
Poor old non polyglot bastard.

Have merci con heem.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Veteran
★★★
32d 6h 49m
Jung looks creepy.

Camos95

Camos95

Beancel
★★★
2d 23h 9m
Other wise your just a sophist teaching others about the works of other great men. Tale Jordan Peterson for example. He can only speak one language and his entire career is essentially educating others about Jung and Nietzsche along with some self help bullshit.

His most notable work "10 principles to being a normie" contains nothing of concrete value. You want to know what his last step is? Pet a cat. Extremely valuable advice coming from a man who possesses a doctorate.

In order to be a well-recognized philosopher or scientist you must speak at least two or more languages. Thus American education is purposefully intellectually cuckolding its students.

Here are some prominent figures in science, philosophy, art, etc.

View attachment 454523View attachment 454524View attachment 454525View attachment 454526View attachment 454527View attachment 454528View attachment 454529View attachment 454530View attachment 454531View attachment 454532View attachment 454534View attachment 454535View attachment 454536View attachment 454537View attachment 454538View attachment 454539View attachment 454540

You know what they all have in common? They all mog us. Also they all speak mor than two languages.

Also women can't be famous high IQ people. Take this foid for example.

View attachment 454542

If she really had an IQ higher than 200 then why is she restricting herself to the maternal role of acting as merely an advisor. This bitches greatest accomplishment is giving random people advice on a magazine, good job whore.

Why did I have to be average?
Long ago I came upon the realization that I'm retarded however I also discovered that most of society is even more retarded than I am.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
94d 19h 36m
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Einstein and Aristotle were monolingual :feelswhere:

Da Vinci could probably read latin but he wrote all his shit in Italian so maybe he couldn't speak it. Nigga had more important things to do than be learning languages

AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★★★★
11d 6h 37m
Diocel said:
I think in morocco there are very few people can communicate with English fluently,how can your English be so good

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
260d 12h 19m
AllanKing said:
I think in morocco there are very few people can communicate with English fluently,how can your English be so good
I'm not moroccan.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
260d 12h 19m
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★★★★
11d 6h 37m
Diocel said:
Algerian.
then the same, very few people can speak English there, I think, let alone a highschool dropout

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

GoogleTranslatecel
★★★
11d 4h 18m
you forgot Jesus

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
67d 1h 10m
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
132d 21h 9m
I've spent a lot of time languagemaxxing only to discover I have nothing to say and my style sucks :feelsUgh: it's embarrassing when I tell people I've been studying (I've abandoned the word "know" because on one hand it's silly to claim you don't know a language when you regularly watch TV shows in it, but it's also silly to claim you know a language when you can't talk about anything more complex than food or your living conditions in it) 5 languages, but then have nothing to say or mumble like a retard in my mother's tongue, people probably assume I either lie or I'm some kind of autist who "studies" languages in an abstract way, for linguistic studies, not for communication (which is more or less the truth, but it's not the impression I'm after)

Aadi

Aadi

Hikikomori
★★★
30d 2m
Lol speaking different languages does not mean you'll be a philosopher or scientist. Doing math and learning language require different parts of the brain.
Another thing you forgot to mention is time. Back in 16-17th century science wasn't as vast as it is today. Everything is just too complicated right now that I don't even think we're gonna see another Einstein or Hilbert.
But yes I do agree that you can't be a famous scientist if you're not atleast above 130 in IQ scale especially today when everything is way more advanced than last century.

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★★★
36d 18h 40m
Jordan Peterson has around 150+ IQ. It's reported by him but you can actually tell if you are used to listen to high IQ people and you have actually seen Peterson go all out (he usually doesn't unless he is talking to another academic).

What he lacks is true creative genius, which is different from IQ.

Anyone who is into music will know that there's some people out there who seem to have limitless talent and are able to play just about anything with extreme ease:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjmjXHJoPg

But those aren't often the people making the best or even more complex music.

I think IQ is something like virtuosity in music. It's a "mechanical" cerebral ability, it doesn't actually rapresent intelligence or genius at all. This is why true geniuses are extremely rare. For every thousand of people with an IQ of 150+ only one or two may actually end up doing something notable. The rest are NPCs with high computational ability.

Last edited:
Mahmood-Silver

Mahmood-Silver

Recruit
★★
3d 14h 18m
No. Just be ugly
Most philosophers and scientists were ugly and died virgins like Newton, Kant, Tesla,

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
Mahmood-Silver said:
No. Just be ugly
Most philosophers and scientists were ugly and died virgins like Newton, Kant, Tesla,
Based

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
206d 5h 43m
Ika-Sama said:
high IQ. I barely speak English despite being raised in USA and can't write my ancestral language. all due to low IQ and low memory. while High IQ and High memory moggers can do multiple
Opus132 said:
Jordan Peterson has around 150+ IQ. It's reported by him but you can actually tell if you are used to listen to high IQ people and you have actually seen Peterson go all out (he usually doesn't unless he is talking to another academic).

What he lacks is true creative genius, which is different from IQ.

Anyone who is into music will know that there's some people out there who seem to have limitless talent and are able to play just about anything with extreme ease:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjmjXHJoPg

But those aren't often the people making the best or even more complex music.

I think IQ is something like virtuosity in music. It's a "mechanical" cerebral ability, it doesn't actually rapresent intelligence or genius at all. This is why true geniuses are extremely rare. For every thousand of people with an IQ of 150+ only one or two may actually end up doing something notable. The rest are NPCs with high computational ability.
Peterson is retard no way 150 IQ

Last edited:
OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★★
65d 8h 56m
you can't replicate environment though, geniuses are definitely born with innate superior abilities, however isn't it eerie how we don't see any real genius nowadays, I think the modern environment is inadequate, unfit for proper genius flourishing.

PutmeonIT

PutmeonIT

How do I change my username
13h 43m
Aristotle may have been the most influential philosopher in history, and he wasn’t very intelligent. Nearly everything he said about science was wrong and the stuff he wrote about ethics was war-criminal like. Except what he said about women, that was based